GSA-Approved Shredding Services in the Washington, DC Area
Whenever you’re looking for a trustworthy company to perform a shredding job, you want to know if they have the right certification to handle your shredding needs—that’s where we come in. TrueShred is a GSA-Approved shredding company serving the Greater Washington, DC area.
TrueShred has a GSA pricing schedule, giving us the approved vendor status that local, state, and federal government agencies and offices need to employ our services. This policy ensures that agencies at all levels may take advantage of the secure government on-site shredding services offered by TrueShred.
Please See Schedule 36, Contract #GS-03F-0131FY For Pricing Details.
Call TrueShred at 888-322-3218 to learn more about our GSA-approved document shredding services and get a FREE estimate for your Washington, DC area company.
Why We Became a GSA-Approved Shredding Vendor
GSA Approval is a status used to describe organizations that have been approved to sell to the United States Government through the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA). The GSA is the purchasing department of the U.S. Government and lists contracts or schedules that potential vendors can bid on to get government business.
For a small business, getting on the GSA schedule is a complex process. It requires a serious investment of resources and time. So why did TrueShred make the effort to be a GSA vendor? Let’s talk about what’s in it for us as a locally-owned business and what’s in it for you, the government agency.
We knew going in to the GSA process that getting on the schedule would not guarantee us business. The government does not do any marketing for you just because they’ve approved you as a vendor. But what we did know was that our services were an excellent fit for government agencies. Here’s why:
- We offer only on-site document destruction, lauded by many experts as the most secure shredding method available. When sensitive information is taken to a remote location for shredding, the chain of custody is broken. Materials may be handled and sorted by different parties, and the shredding process may even be subcontracted. Government agencies are bound by the highest confidentiality and security requirements—which TrueShred meets confidently.
- We have AAA Certification from the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID). Our certification demands strict compliance with standards for:
- Employee screening and hiring
- Operational and facility security
- The destruction process
- Insurance requirements
Your selection of TrueShred ensures the highest possible security standards for your on-site shredding partner. Contact us today to request a FREE shredding quote.
Feel Secure with TrueShred
Why trust TrueShred for your secure shredding needs?
- Our Team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Our Security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Our Compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance records.
- Our Reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Our Pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
Call TrueShred today to learn more about what makes us a GSA approved vendor and get a free estimate.
Call TrueShred for GSA-Approved Schedule 36 Services
Call TrueShred today with any questions you may have—we are always happy to help. You may also contact us via our convenient online form.
Feel free to read our client testimonials.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE