High-Security GSA Contract Shredding
For a small business, getting on the GSA schedule is a complex process. It requires a serious investment of resources and time. So why did TrueShred make the effort to be a GSA Approved vendor? Let’s talk about what’s in it for us as a locally-owned business and what’s in it for you, the government agency.
Why We Became a GSA-Approved Shredding Vendor
We knew going in to the GSA process that getting on the schedule would not guarantee us business. The government does not do any marketing for you just because they’ve approved you as a vendor. But what we did know was that our services were an excellent fit for government agencies. Here’s why:
- We offer only on-site document destruction, lauded by many experts as the most secure shredding method available. When sensitive information is taken to a remote location for shredding, the chain of custody is broken. Materials may be handled and sorted by different parties, and the shredding process may even be subcontracted. Government agencies are bound by the highest confidentiality and security requirements—which TrueShred meets confidently.
- We have AAA Certification from the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID). Our certification demands strict compliance with standards for:
- Employee screening and hiring
- Operational and facility security
- The destruction process
- Insurance requirements
An independent Certified Protection Professional® (CPP) verifies our continued compliance with more than 20 standards via scheduled and random audits.
- As a family-owned and operated business in the metro DC area, we are comfortable in the federal government milieu. TrueShred was founded by security industry professionals who wanted to use their specialized knowledge to help protect businesses, federal, state, and municipal agencies, and the public from identity theft and losses of privacy that can have severely damaging repercussions.
The time-consuming and costly process of getting on the GSA schedule for shredding service providers was more than worth it to us, as it has allowed us to offer our services (in which we take great pride, as you may have noticed) to benefit the most important agencies in the land.
Why Choose TrueShred as Your GSA Shredding Vendor?
- You know in advance that our pricing has been vetted by the powers that be.
- You know we are in compliance with federal procurement regulations and other requirements—so you don’t have to do additional research.
- We are a SWaM certified company (#670655).
- We offer quantity discounts.
- Our minimum order is just $100.
- We have a variety of secure containers for your facility’s use:
- 90-lb capacity secure locking console
- 250-lb capacity secure locking bin
- 340-lb capacity secure locking bin
- We serve agencies throughout the DC, Maryland, and Virginia area.
Call TrueShred for GSA-Approved Schedule 36 Services
Please see Schedule 36, Contract #GS-03F-0131FY for pricing details. Call TrueShred at 888-322-3218 with any questions you may have—we are always happy to help. You may also contact us via our convenient online form.
Feel free to read our client testimonials.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE