The Document Destruction Process
TrueShred’s mobile shredding service operates throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC. We use a meticulous process to ensure convenience and a secure chain of custody. View our document destruction process below (click the photo to enlarge).
Shredding On-site vs Off-site
TrueShred offers on-site and off-site shredding for you convenience. On-site shredding is great for businesses that are looking for immediate destruction that you get to witness first-hand. Mobile shredders are custom designed vehicles with a built-in, industrial shredder that come directly to your place of business and shred materials on the spot. Customers are encouraged to observe the procedure, and are issued a Certificate of Destruction prior to departure.
Off-site shredding is best for businesses that have less time to focus on shredding. This service is as simple as moving all of your documents to our secure, locked bins, then leaving them for us to collect and shred. We’ll take the documents to our secure, off-site facility to destroy at a later time. Unlike other shredding companies, we maintain a strict chain of custody of your documents to ensure they don’t end up in the wrong hands in the shredding process. Just like on-site shredding, you’ll be issued a Certificate of Destruction once we are done.
Mobile Shredding Services
Don’t spend hours feeding a limited-capacity shredder! Call TrueShred. We come to your business and do full document destruction.
At TrueShred, we are known for our thoroughness and dedication—as well as the trust our clients have in our services.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain-of-custody for your sensitive material from the time it leaves your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process .
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises.
Read what our satisfied customers have to say about us in these TrueShred reviews.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE