GSA-Approved Vendor: Rock Creek Gardens Shredding Services
TrueShred has been awarded a GSA pricing schedule, giving us the approved vendor status governments need to employ our services. This policy ensures that agencies at all levels may take advantage of the secure government on-site shredding services offered by TrueShred.
Please see Schedule 36, Contract #GS-03F-0131FY for pricing details. Call TrueShred at 888-322-3218 with any questions you may have.
Confidential Document Destruction at Your Rock Creek Gardens Site
TrueShred ensures systematic compliance and a proper audit trail of destroyed government agency files by issuing Certificates of Destruction for each service visit.
TrueShred has AAA Certification from the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID). Our certification demands strict compliance with standards for:
- Employee screening and hiring
- Operational and facility security
- The destruction process
- Insurance requirements
An independent Certified Protection Professional® (CPP) verifies our continued compliance with more than 20 standards via scheduled and random audits.
Our Government Agency Shredding Process
TrueShred’s efficient process ensures a secure chain of custody for your confidential documents and other media. With our convenient curbside service, our uniformed professionals take your documents straight from your office to our mobile shredding unit to be destroyed. Once your documents are shredded, the destroyed paper is recycled. You will receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Benefits of mobile paper shredding for your agency include:
- Ease – You don’t have to remove staples or paper clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all at your location.
- Security – We guarantee a secure chain of custody. Your documents go straight from your office to our uniformed employee to the shredder. All shred waste is recycled.
- Time and labor savings – Let us do the shredding while you and your team stay on task.
Scheduled and On-Call Shredding Services in Rock Creek Gardens
On-going shredding for:
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly scheduled on-site secure document destruction
One-time shredding for:
- End-of-retention-period bulk shredding
- Other bulk shredding projects
Secure Bins and Consoles for Confidential Document Destruction
For organizations with larger-scale shredding needs, TrueShred provides secure, locked bins and consoles to keep your documents secure until your scheduled shredding service.
Media and Other Shredding
Our advanced mobile shredding units can also destroy:
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
Why Choose TrueShred for Secure Shredding Services?
You can trust TrueShred throughout the entire process.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
Government Agency Document Shredding in Rock Creek Gardens
Whether you require regularly scheduled shredding service or on-call shredding, TrueShred can take care of your document destruction needs securely and efficiently. Contact us for a free estimate today.
Want to know what our clients think? We invite you to read these TrueShred reviews.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE