Accounting & Financial Document Shredding in DC, MD & VA
Financial and accounting records are some of the most sensitive and high-risk documents when it comes to critical information theft. Each mishandled or discarded document represents a terrifying opportunity, meaning how you handle your document and paperwork disposal is of absolute importance. You can’t, of course, simply hold onto everything forever, but you also can’t just hope nothing goes wrong. That’s why you need the top-class, certified, and reliable shredding services of the experts at TrueShred!
TrueShred has been offering completely secure, simple document destruction services to financial and accounting businesses across Maryland, Virginia, and DC for years. We are the NAID AAA Certified document destruction company you can trust to provide safe, reliable destruction and handling services, and our team makes shredding and document disposal a breeze.
To learn more about our secure document destruction services for your financial or accounting business in VA, MD, or DC, contact TrueShred online today!
Accounting & Financial Document Shredding Services
The experts at TrueShred employ an easy, effective service to meet your secure financial and accounting document destruction. The TrueShred team comes to you, providing curbside service with our fully-equipped shredding vehicle. We transport your sensitive documents for you, shredding on-site and then taking the shredded materials to a trusted recycling facility.
Upon completion of our job, your business will then receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records. We’ve served countless accounting businesses across Maryland and Virginia, and we can provide you with a true, ideal service that meets all of your secure destruction needs.
Confidential On-Site Document Shredding
Regulatory compliance and increased emphasis on ethical conduct and accountability demand that you safeguard your clients’ privacy. Secure shredding services help ensure that your firm is in compliance with the following regulations:
- FACTA: The Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003 (FACTA) has a provision regarding the “proper disposal of consumer information.” It requires the “shredding, pulverizing, or burning of papers containing consumer information” so that personal information cannot be read or reconstructed.
- GLBA: The Graham-Leach-Bliley Act, also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act, requires all financial institutions (defined broadly) to have a written information security plan.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act: Also known as SOX, was enacted in 2002 and says that paper and electronic records must be kept for five years. It also requires that public companies disclose and evaluate their internal controls. This means that an internal document retention and destruction policy is crucial for compliance.
TrueShred provides a wide range of secure shredding solutions for the financial and accounting professions. We help ensure regulatory compliance and provide a proper audit trail for all destroyed records by issuing a Certificate of Destruction to your firm following each shredding service visit.
TrueShred’s Confidential Document Destruction Credentials
TrueShred has AAA Certification from the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID). Our NAID Certification demands strict compliance with standards for:
- Employee screening and hiring
- Operational and facility security
- The destruction process
- Insurance requirements
An independent Certified Protection Professional® (CPP) verifies our continued compliance with more than 20 standards via scheduled and random audits.
Financial Companies We Serve in the DC Area
Whatever your needs, TrueShred is the shredding company you can count on for trustworthy and dependable document destruction in the Washington, DC area. We offer shredding services for:
- Accounting Firms
- Commercial Banks
- Credit Unions
- Insurance Companies
- Asset Management Firms
- Finance Companies
- And More
Schedule a document shredding appointment with TrueShred—you won’t be disappointed!
Our Financial & Accounting Shredding Process
TrueShred’s efficient process ensures a secure chain of custody for your confidential documents and other media. With our convenient curbside service, our uniformed professionals securely transport your documents straight from your office to our innovative shredding trucks for destruction. Once your documents are shredded, the destroyed paper is recycled. You also receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Benefits Of Mobile Paper Shredding For Your DC Metro Accounting Firm Include:
- Ease – You don’t have to remove staples, paper clips or binder clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all at your location.
- Security – We guarantee a secure chain of custody. Our uniformed employees securely transport your sensitive files to the shred truck for destruction. All shred waste is 100% recycled.
- Time and labor savings – Let us do the shredding while you and your team focus on building your business.
Give us a call at 888-322-3218 to learn more about the benefits of financial document disposal.
Scheduled Shredding Services
Our Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly recurring scheduled shredding services are ideal for a continuous solution for your secure document destruction needs in Maryland, Virginia, and the DC Metro area.
One-Time Shredding Services
Single shredding services offer you a secure, trustworthy solution for one-time service to process all end of retention period papers, or for various other secure shredding projects.
Secure Bins & Consoles for Confidential Document Destruction
For businesses and organizations with recurring shredding needs, TrueShred provides secure, locked bins and consoles to keep your documents secure until your scheduled shredding service visit. Our service representatives will regularly come to your office, empty your secured containers, and shred the contents in our state-of-the-art shredding truck before leaving your premises. Our document destruction process ensures a secure chain of custody for your confidential information, from secure collection to on-site destruction.
Media & Other Shredding in MD, VA, and DC
The secure shredding services of TrueShred aren’t limited to papers and documents! Our experts are trained and carry extensive experience in handling a wide array of media and sensitive materials, and our vehicles can process these as well. Our advanced mobile shredding units can also destroy a variety of media and electronic devices, such as:
- Hard Drives
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
Why Choose TrueShred for Secure Shredding Services in VA, MD, & DC?
You can trust TrueShred through the entire process.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process .
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
Financial & Accounting Document Destruction in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC
Whether you manage an accounting firm, bank, or credit union, and have out-of-date financial records that need to be discarded, you need be sure that confidential information is permanently destroyed—and nothing can ensure that like TrueShred’s onsite file shredding and destruction services.
Want to know what our clients think? We invite you to read these TrueShred reviews.
Whether you require recurring scheduled shredding service or one-time shredding, TrueShred can take care of your document destruction needs securely and efficiently. Contact us for a free estimate today.