Shredding Services for Silver Spring CPAs & Accounting Firms
Is your Silver Spring accounting firm in need of scheduled, secure shredding services? Call TrueShred for certified document destruction that comes to you! We regularly work with area firms that need to be in compliance with FACTA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and other regulations and policies. You can count on TrueShred for secure destruction of your sensitive files.
Contact TrueShred to request pricing for shredding services for your Silver Spring accounting firm!
Confidential, On-Site Document Destruction
- Regulatory compliance and increased emphasis on ethical conduct and accountability demand that you safeguard your clients’ privacy. Secure shredding services help you ensure your firm is in compliance with regulations such as: FACTA – The Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act of 2003 (FACTA) has a provision regarding the “proper disposal of consumer information.” It requires the “shredding, pulverizing, or burning of papers containing consumer information” so that personal information cannot be read or reconstructed.
- Graham-Leach-Bliley Act – GLBA, also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act, requires all financial institutions (defined broadly) to have a written information security plan.
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act – Also known as SOX, this act, enacted in 2002, says that paper and electronic records must be kept for five years. It also requires that public companies disclose and evaluate their internal controls. This means that an internal document retention and destruction policy is crucial.
TrueShred ensures systematic compliance and a proper audit trail of destroyed financial and accounting files by issuing Certificates of Destruction for each service visit.
TrueShred has AAA Certification from the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID). Our certification demands strict compliance with standards for:
- Employee screening and hiring
- Operational and facility security
- The destruction process
- Insurance requirements
An independent Certified Protection Professional® (CPP) verifies our continued compliance with more than 20 standards via scheduled and random audits.
Our Financial and Accounting Shredding Process
TrueShred’s efficient process ensures a secure chain of custody for your confidential documents and other media. With our convenient curbside service, our uniformed professionals take your documents straight from your office to our mobile shredding unit to be destroyed. Once your documents are shredded, the destroyed paper is recycled. You will receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Benefits of mobile paper shredding for your Silver Spring accounting firm include:
- Ease – You don’t have to remove staples or paper clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all at your location.
- Security – We guarantee a secure chain of custody. Your documents go straight from your office to our uniformed employee to the shredder. All shred waste is recycled.
- Time and labor savings – Let us do the shredding while you and your team focus on building your business.
Secure Bins and Consoles
For firms with larger-scale shredding needs, TrueShred provides secure, locked bins and consoles to keep your documents secure until your scheduled shredding service.
Media and Other Shredding
Our advanced mobile shredding units can also destroy:
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
Why Choose TrueShred for Secure Shredding Services?
You can trust TrueShred through the entire process.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process .
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
CPA and Accounting Firm Document Shredding in Silver Spring
Whether your Silver Spring business requires regularly scheduled shredding service or on-call shredding, TrueShred can take care of your document destruction needs securely and efficiently. Contact us for a free estimate today.
Want to know what our clients think? Check out these TrueShred reviews!
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE