GSA-Approved Vendor: Document Shredding in the D.C. Area
Does your Washington D.C. area agency or government office need secure, on-site, reliable paper shredding from a GSA-approved vendor? For secure document destruction throughout D.C., call TrueShred. As a NAID AAA Certified document shredding company, TrueShred ensures compliance with government policies and your internal regulations.
TrueShred has a GSA pricing schedule, giving the approved vendor status that local, state, and federal government agencies and offices need to employ our services. This policy ensures that agencies at all levels may take advantage of the secure government on-site shredding services offered by TrueShred.
Please See Schedule 36, Contract #GS-03F-0131FY For Pricing Details.
Call TrueShred at 888-322-3218 to learn more about our GSA-approved document shredding services and get a free estimate for your Washington D.C. area company.
Secure, On-Site Document Shredding in Washington, D.C.
TrueShred ensures compliance and a proper audit trail for destroyed government agency files by issuing Certificates of Destruction for each D.C. area service visit.
TrueShred has AAA Certification from the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID). Our certification demands strict compliance with standards for:
- Employee screening and hiring
- Operational and facility security
- The destruction process
- Insurance requirements
An independent Certified Protection Professional® (CPP) verifies our continued compliance with more than 20 standards via scheduled and random audits.
Call TrueShred at 888-322-3218 to learn why companies throughout the D.C. area have been trusting TrueShred for secure document destruction. Contact us for a free estimate on GSA-approved document shredding services for your Washington D.C. area company.
TrueShred’s Government Agency Shredding Process
TrueShred’s efficient process provides a secure chain of custody for your confidential documents and other media. With our convenient curbside service, our uniformed professionals securely transport your documents from your office to our innovative shredding trucks for destruction. Once your documents are shredded, the destroyed paper is recycled. You also receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Benefits Of On-Site Document Shredding For Your Government Agency Include:
- Ease – You don’t have to remove staples, paper clips, or binder clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all at your location.
- Security – We guarantee a secure chain of custody. Our uniformed employees securely transport your sensitive files to the shred truck for destruction. All shred waste is 100% recycled.
- Time and labor savings – Let us do the shredding while you and your team stay on task.
Don’t let an untrustworthy shredding company destroy your sensitive documents. Trust TrueShred—a GSA-approved document shredding company in the Washington, D.C. area. Contact us today to learn more.
For organizations with recurring shredding needs, TrueShred provides secure, locked bins and consoles to keep your documents secure until your scheduled shredding service visit.
Recurring and One-Time Government Shredding Services
On-Going Shredding For:
Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly scheduled on-site secure document destruction
One-Time Shredding For:
- End-of-retention-period bulk shredding
- Other bulk shredding projects
Media and Other Shredding
Our advanced mobile shredding units can also destroy:
- Hard Drives
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
Secure Document Destruction Prevents Security Breaches
Identity theft is perpetrated in many forms, and it’s more sophisticated now than ever—people can access and steal your information in a matter of seconds. More often than not, fraud is committed when secure documents are accessible to the wrong people. If files are left out, visitors, or employees, are able to steal, photograph, or copy the confidential information.
Today’s technology has made everyone more vulnerable to security breaches and business data theft. Therefore, secure and confidential destruction of your government agency’s data is crucial to avoid having your confidential information compromised.
Prevent the risk of a security breach for your government agency. Call TrueShred today at 888-322-3218 to set up your on-site shredding!
Why Choose TrueShred for GSA Schedule Shredding Services?
You can trust TrueShred through the entire document shredding process.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process .
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate for GSA approved shredding services today.
Government Agency Document Shredding in DC, MD, and VA
For government agencies, both big and small, you need to properly destroy your secure and confidential documents—if not, you are at risk for breached information and identity theft. Identity theft doesn’t just apply to consumer information. It also applies to business entities compromised by fraud, theft of company assets, client lists, and credit card information. Don’t let your agency risk a security breach that entails financial damages and loss of reputation. Whether you require regularly scheduled shredding service or one-time shredding, TrueShred will take care of your document destruction needs securely and efficiently. Contact us for a free estimate today.
Call TrueShred at 888-322-3218 with any questions about secure document shredding in the Washington, D.C. area!
Want to know what our clients think? We invite you to read these TrueShred reviews.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE