Media & Electronics Shredding in Hyattsville
If you’ve got old videotapes, CD-ROMs and CD-Rs, and computer backups at your Hyattsville home or business, you could be making yourself or your company vulnerable to information theft. Retrieving data from outdated media is easy for people who know what they’re doing—even if you think you’ve “wiped” it all away! Call TrueShred for complete, secure shredding of your electronic media. We come to you and shred at your Hyattsville location.
Our advanced mobile shredding units will arrive at your Hyattsville location to destroy:
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
- Product samples, prototypes, uniforms, and ID badges
Why Call TrueShred for Media & Electronics Shredding in the Hyattsville Area?
There are several benefits to having a professional shredder destroy your media rather than do it yourself.
- Breaking CDs and DVDs yourself can expose you to sharp edges and shards.
- Computer backups, VHS tapes, and cassettes are difficult to destroy by hand. Why waste your valuable time on this laborious process?
- On-site media destruction ensures the complete security of the shredding process. When you want to be absolutely certain that the data contained on these items is completely non-retrievable, have them destroyed by TrueShred.
Why Destroy Uniforms and ID Badges?
Don’t put your Hyattsville company or workplace at risk. Simply throwing away old uniforms and ID badges can make them available to anyone who takes the time to go through your trash. You don’t want these items to get into the wrong hands and possibly damage your reputation. Our high-powered mobile shredders can destroy work uniforms, ID badges, and other proprietary items that you don’t want members of the public to be able to access.
Hyattsville-Area Mobile Shredding Services
Benefits of mobile media shredding services include:
- Ease – You don’t have to break CDs or smash tapes and backups. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to pack and transport boxes of media—we do it all, at your location!
- Security – With our secure chain of custody, you don’t have to worry about your personal information being accessed from the trash. Your confidential media items go straight from your office to our uniformed employee to the shredder.
- Time and labor savings – TrueShred’s service is typically more cost-effective than in-house shredding. Manual shredding is time-consuming labor.
Why Does TrueShred Shred On Site Exclusively?
Document security experts suggest that off-site shredding services are subject to greater risks. When sensitive information is taken to a remote location for shredding, the chain of custody is broken, materials may be handled and sorted by different parties, and the shredding process may even be subcontracted to a third party.
TrueShred shreds exclusively on site because we refuse to compromise your security.
Why Choose TrueShred for Confidential Document Shredding?
We are a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals. We know that privacy and the security of personal information is a critical concern, and we want you to feel confident when you hire us. You can count on us for:
- Security: TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time it leaves your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Reliability: TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Fair pricing: TrueShred pricing is simple and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises.
Secure Media Destruction Services in Hyattsville, MD
Stay in compliance with policy and protect your company’s—and your clients’—confidential information. TrueShred provides secure shredding service you can trust
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE