Medical Shredding in Rock Creek Gardens
Call TrueShred today at 888-322-3218 for a free estimate.
Confidential, On-Site Medical Shredding
Medical records are one of the primary targets for identity theft. Protect your patients’ privacy and help ensure their peace of mind with secure, on-site destruction of charts and records.
Congress recognized the need for national patient record privacy standards in 1996 when they enacted the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA). Under HIPAA, medical records known as “Protected Health Information” (PHI) must be properly destroyed prior to disposal.
TrueShred ensures compliance and a proper HIPAA audit trail for all discarded PHI by issuing a Certificate of Destruction to your medical practice, following each service visit.
Our Medical Shredding Process
TrueShred’s efficient process ensures a secure chain of custody for your confidential documents and other media. With our convenient curbside service, our uniformed professionals take your documents straight from your Rock Creek Gardens office to our innovative shredding truck to be destroyed. Once your documents are shredded, the destroyed paper is recycled. You will receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Benefits of mobile paper shredding include:
- Ease – You don’t have to remove staples or paper clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all, at your location!
- Security – With our secure chain of custody, you don’t have to worry about your confidential information being accessed from the trash. Your documents go straight from your home or office to our uniformed employee to the shredder. All shred waste is recycled.
- Time and labor savings – Let us do the shredding and you’ll have one less task to worry about!
Scheduled and On-Call Document Destruction Services
On-going shredding for:
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly scheduled on-site secure document destruction
One-time shredding for:
- End-of-retention-period bulk shredding
- Other bulk shredding projects
Secure Bins and Consoles for Confidential Document Destruction
For businesses and organizations with larger-scale shredding needs, TrueShred provides secure, locked bins and consoles to keep your documents secure until your scheduled shredding service.
Other Media Destruction
Our heavy-duty mobile shredding trucks can also destroy:
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
- Product samples and prototypes
- Uniforms and ID badges
Choose TrueShred for Secure Medical Shredding Services in Rock Creek Gardens
You can trust TrueShred through the entire process.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm-Leach-Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
Medical Shredding in Rock Creek Gardens, Maryland
Whether you require regularly scheduled on-going medical shredding service featuring free TrueShred lockable bins and consoles or on-call shredding service, we have a customized solution for you. TrueShred provides medical shredding solutions you can trust! Contact us for a free estimate today.
Read what our satisfied customers have to say about us in these TrueShred reviews.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE