Northern Virginia Secure Document Destruction
From Winchester to Alexandria and everywhere in between, businesses and residents in Northern Virginia need a secure, reliable way to shred sensitive documents before disposal. That’s where TrueShred comes in. We provide curbside shredding services to ensure a secure chain of custody and help you remain compliant with applicable regulations.
Contact TrueShred online or call us at 888-322-3218 for an estimate on shredding services in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC.
Secure Document Shredding Services
We meet every type of shredding necessity you might have for your business or home office. If you don’t see the service you need listed here, call TrueShred to request a customized solution. Remember, we come to you for the fastest, most secure shredding services in NoVa!
Confidential document destruction
If you run a business along Highway 50, I-66, or another part of Northern Virginia, we can provide on-site document destruction for you. Our specialties include:
- Shredding services for legal firms
- Shredding services for medical providers
- Shredding services for title companies
- Shredding services for financial and accounting firms
- Shredding services for government agencies and departments
- Shredding services for educational institutions
- Shredding services for manufacturing facilities
- Shredding services for non-profits
- Shredding services for other commercial businesses
- Shredding services for residents
Shred Documents On Your Own Schedule
We provide one-time shredding and on-going shredding on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly schedule based on your needs. We also hold shred events, which are especially beneficial for residents and small business owners with small-scale shredding requirements.
Shred with the Ultimate Confidentiality
Just because you have large quantities of documents to shred doesn’t mean you must compromise security. At TrueShred, we provide locked bins and consoles to keep your records secure until your scheduled shredding service. We also comply with HIPAA, FACTA, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley requirements for document disposal to keep you compliant.
Shred More Than Just Paper
You store sensitive information in a variety of ways. If you have confidential records saved on electronically generated storage devices, deleting files and reformatting hard drives isn’t enough. Total destruction via media and electronics shredding is the best way to ensure complete data security.
At TrueShred, our heavy-duty mobile shredding trucks can destroy:
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
- Product samples and prototypes
- Uniforms and ID badges
Benefits of On-Site Paper Shredding
You have two primary options for disposing boxes full of sensitive documents: on-site or off-site shredding. TrueShred is an avid proponent of on-site shredding for these reasons:
- It’s easy: There’s no need to remove staples or paperclips before our shredding trucks go to work.
- It’s convenient: You don’t have to lug your documents anywhere.
- It’s more secure: Your confidential documents go directly from your home or office to the shredder.
- It saves you time and effort: When our team handles your shredding needs, you have less to worry about.
Why Choose TrueShred for Document Shredding in Northern VA?
The most valuable asset we offer our customers is trust. When you choose us for confidential document shredding in Northern Virginia, you know you can:
- Trust our team: We are locally owned and operated by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security: Our curbside shredding process ensures a secure chain of custody.
- Trust our compliance: We issue Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm-Leach-Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability: We promise to arrive on your scheduled date or our services are free—guaranteed!
- Trust our pricing: Our prices are simple, fair, and straightforward. You’ll never see surcharges or surprise fees on your bill.
Document Shredding in Northern VA
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE