One-Time Shredding Service in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and DC
Are you looking for a DC-area shredding company for one-time bulk shredding? Call TrueShred for personal shredding services. We’ll bring our shredding truck to your home or business for a one-time curbside shred.
Contact TrueShred online or call us at 888-322-3218 for an estimate on one-time bulk shredding services in the Washington, DC area.
Why Get One-Time Shredding?
When you don’t have regular shredding needs, but do have bulk documents and records that need to be destroyed, get it done the easiest and most secure way—by calling TrueShred for mobile, on-site personal shredding. We come to you! There is no need to pack up and lug boxes and boxes of obsolete documents to a remote location.
So if your business is at the end of a retention period or you’ve done a big cleanup or reorganization, call TrueShred for one-time bulk shredding.
Why is on-site shredding the most secure? Find out here!
Business or Commercial One-Time Shredding
At the end of a retention period, you may have a stockpile of files, records and other confidential information to purge. Simply call TrueShred for secure, efficient destruction of this material at your site. This on-demand service is offered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Perhaps you’ve just cleaned out your attic, basement, or home office and have a pile of personal records, files, and other confidential information that you want to destroy. Calling TrueShred for one-time shredding is an ideal alternative to sitting in front of your limited-capacity home shredder for hours! We’ll come to your home and do full personal document destruction.
Benefits of one-time shredding at your office or business include:
- Guaranteed security
- For title companies and financial services firms – TrueShred ensures systematic compliance and a proper audit trail of destroyed client closing files by issuing Certificates of Destruction for each service visit.
- For government agencies and departments – TrueShred has been awarded a GSA pricing schedule, giving us the approved vendor status governments need to employ our services. This policy ensures that agencies at all levels may take advantage of the secure government on-site shredding services offered by TrueShred.
- For medical facilities – TrueShred ensures compliance and a proper HIPAA audit trail for all discarded PHI by issuing a Certificate of Destruction to your medical practice, following each service visit.
- Ease – Our shredding truck destroys staples, paper clips, and even binder clips easily, so you don’t have to remove them!
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all, right at your location!
- Time and labor savings – Let us shred your personal documents and you’ll have one less household task to worry about!
What else can we shred?
Our heavy-duty mobile shredding trucks can also destroy:
- Hard drives
- Computer backups
- Cassette tapes
- Product samples
- ID badges
- And more!
Why Choose TrueShred for One-Time Shredding Services?
You can trust TrueShred through the entire process.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time it leaves your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises.
Read what our satisfied customers have to say about us in these TrueShred reviews.
One-Time Shredding Services in DC, MD, and VA
Files are typically stored in one of the box sizes below:
- Regular (Letter) Size Bankers Box (10″ x 12″ x 15″)
- Long Size Bankers Box (10″ x 12″ x 24″)
- Large (Legal) Size Bankers Box (10″ x 15″ x 24″)
Large/Legal Size Bankers Box Long Size Bankers Box Regular/Letter Size Bankers Box
(10″ x 15″ x 24″) (10″ x 12″ x 24″) (10″ x 12″ x 15″)
Call TrueShred today at 888-322-3218 or contact us online to learn more about our DC-area bulk personal shredding services!
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE