Secure Shredding Service for Rockville, Maryland
If you own or operate a business in Rockville, ensuring you have secure document and media destruction on your side is one of the best ways to reduce stress and improve security around the office. Are you looking for shredding experts who offer on-site secure shredding, or do you need experts you can trust to get the job done swiftly, efficiently, and with cost-efficient services? If so you want TrueShred of Maryland!
TrueShred has been offering reliable single service and scheduled ongoing shredding services in Montgomery County for years. With our specially equipped vehicles and experienced staff members we’re the team you can turn to for all of your full service document and media shredding needs. Whether you’re located along Frederick, off of I-270, or down Veirs Mill Road, our team can offer reliable service you can count on.
Want to find out more about document destruction services near you in Rockville? Contact TrueShred either on the web or by calling 888-322-3218 to talk to our experts today!
Our Document Shredding Services
We have services for every shredding necessity. If you don’t see what you need here, call us for a customized solution. We come to you!
Confidential commercial onsite document destruction for:
- Legal firms
- Medical providers
- Title companies
- Financial and accounting firms
- Government agencies and departments
- Other personal information
One-Time shredding for:
- End-of-retention-period bulk shredding
- Estate settling document shredding
- Other bulk shredding projects
On-Going shredding for:
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly scheduled on-site secure document destruction
Secure Bins & Consoles for Confidential Document Destruction
For businesses and organizations with larger-scale shredding needs, TrueShred provides secure, locked bins and consoles to keep your documents secure until your scheduled shredding service.
Shredding & Security in Rockville
As the home of the I-270 Technology Corridor, hundreds of businesses in our area handle and transport sensitive information on a daily basis. No matter what type of business you own, operate, or manage, you can count on the security and safety provided by our services and teams. TrueShred is a completely HIPAA compliant and NAID (National Association for Information Destruction) AAA Certified shredding service company, so you know you can trust our team with all of your needs.
From start to finish your documents will be handled by a single chain of custody, from secure bins, to our trusted experts, to our specially-equipped on-site shredding vehicles. Every service with TrueShred is safe, secure, and absolutely confidential, and with every service you will receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Benefits of mobile paper shredding include:
- Ease – You don’t have to remove staples or paper clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all, at your location!
- Security – With our secure chain of custody, you don’t have to worry about your personal information being accessed from the trash. Your confidential documents go straight from your home or office to our uniformed employee to the shredder. All shred waste is recycled.
- Time and labor savings – Let us shred your personal documents and you’ll have one less task to worry about!
What other items can be shredded?
Our heavy-duty mobile shredding trucks can also destroy:
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
- Product samples and prototypes
- Uniforms and ID badges
The Benefits of Mobile On-Site Shredding in Rockville, Maryland
- Simple, straightforward service – Our shredding vehicles are equipped to deal with even the tough stuff, easily taking care of paper clips and staples, so you don’t have to!
- Convenience – Our services are scheduled to conform to your needs. We come right to you, offering fast and efficient services that save you time rather than waste it.
- Total security – Our secure chain of custody ensures you needn’t worry about your personal information being accessed from the trash. This added assurance is more and more valuable as security breaches become bigger risks, so we take you need for security and reliability seriously.
- Cost-saving service – No more wasting labor or cost on shredding and maintaining in-office shredding equipment. Just a single, low-cost service that gets it all done in one go!
Why Choose TrueShred for Secure Shredding Services?
The most valuable thing we offer is trust.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm-Leach-Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
Document Shredding Services Near Rockville
When you need secure shredding in Rockville, contact TrueShred.
Read what our satisfied customers have to say about us in these TrueShred reviews.
Serving the following areas throughout Rockville: 20850, 20851, 20852, 20853
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE