Secure Shredding: From Your Falls Church Office to Our Truck
Not only does TrueShred offer document shredding services in Falls Church, we provide them AT your Falls Church office or workplace location! All of our shredding services are mobile. Why? Because on-site document destruction is the best way to ensure the complete security of your sensitive and confidential files.
At TrueShred, we know that you require guaranteed security when it comes to the destruction of your sensitive and confidential documents. That’s why we take extreme measures to protect the privacy of your company and your clients.
Document Security at Your Falls Church Location
Our secure chain of custody begins before we even start shredding. We will supply your Falls Church office with locked consoles or bins to hold your to-be-destroyed documents, ensuring their security until your scheduled service.
- Secure Consoles – Our consoles hold up to 90 pounds of paper and measure 35″h x 19″w x 17″d.
- Bins – Our bins hold up to 340 pounds and measure 46″h x 26″w x 34″d.
TrueShred will install the secure container or containers that best suit your company’s needs.
Why We Offer Only On-Site Shredding Services
Document security experts suggest that off-site shredding services are subject to greater risks. When sensitive information is taken to a remote location for shredding, the chain of custody is broken, materials may be handled and sorted by different parties, and the shredding process may even be subcontracted to a third party.
On-site shredding reduces risks by confining the chain of custody to your Falls Church site. We encourage you to witness the entire shredding process via a closed circuit monitor outside of the truck. Certificates of Destruction are issued to validate your compliance with internal control procedures and legal obligations to your clients.
Our Mobile Shredding Trucks
TrueShred’s high-tech shredding trucks are heavy duty machines with full-force shredding capabilities. Our mobile shredders can shred up to 6,000 pounds of paper per hour. In addition, the trucks can destroy media like computer backups, videotapes, and more.
Certified Shredding Company in Falls Church, VA
To ensure the security of your sensitive documents and your clients’ private information, TrueShred has NAID AAA Certification from the National Association for Information Destruction. This elite certification demands strict compliance with standards for:
- Employee screening and hiring
- Operational and facility security
- The destruction process
- Insurance requirements
Compliance is verified by an independent Certified Protection Professional® (CPP). To maintain our certification, TrueShred passes annual audits and unannounced audits.
You Can Feel Secure with TrueShred
Why trust TrueShred for your secure shredding needs?
- Our Team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Our Security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process .
- Our Compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm-Leach-Bliley compliance records.
- Our Reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Our Pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
If you have any questions about our security processes, certification, equipment, or our Falls Church shredding services, please give us a call at 888-322-3218.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE