Secure Shredding Service for Columbia, Maryland
Wondering where to find secure paper shredding services in Columbia, MD? Call TrueShred. We provide convenient, on-site document destruction all over the DC Metro. That means you don’t have to pack up boxes of files and drive them to a shredding company—we come to you! Our trucks shred curbside.
When you need secure on-site document destruction in Columbia, you need a trustworthy company. With TrueShred, you can rest easy knowing you have an NAID AAA certified shredding company. Your selection of TrueShred ensures the highest possible security standards for your on-site shredding partner.
Our Document Shredding Services
We have services for every shredding necessity. If you don’t see what you need here, call us for a customized solution. We come to you!
Confidential commercial on-site document destruction for:
- Legal firms
- Medical providers
- Title and real estate companies
- Financial and accounting firms
- Government agencies and departments
- Other personal information
One-time shredding for:
- End-of-retention-period bulk shredding
- Estate settling document shredding
- Other bulk shredding projects
Ongoing shredding for:
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly scheduled on-site secure document destruction
Secure Bins and Consoles for Confidential Document Destruction
For businesses and organizations with larger-scale shredding needs, TrueShred provides secure, locked bins and consoles to keep your documents secure until your scheduled shredding service.
Shredding and Security
TrueShred complies with HIPAA requirements and strictly adheres to all requirements and regulations for the secure destruction of confidential materials. Our operations manual sets forth the policies and procedures required of our drivers to service consoles and bins, transport confidential material to the truck, and securely shred the material.
Benefits of mobile paper shredding include:
- Ease – You don’t have to remove staples or paper clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all, at your location!
- Security – With our secure chain of custody, you don’t have to worry about your personal information being accessed from the trash. Your confidential documents go straight from your home or office to our uniformed employee to the shredder. All shred waste is recycled.
- Time and labor savings – Let us shred your personal documents and you’ll have one less task to worry about!
What other items can be shredded?
Our heavy-duty mobile shredding trucks can also destroy:
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
- Product samples and prototypes
- Uniforms and ID badges
Why Choose TrueShred for Secure Shredding Services?
The Most Valuable Thing We Offer Is Trust.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
Why We Serve Columbia
Seated just a stone’s throw from the Washington, DC area, Columbia, MD is a hot spot for government activity and private research and development. Between multiple Department of Defense facilities, the Applied Physics Laboratory, several biosciences firms, numerous research labs, and the nearby Fort Meade, home of the NSA, the need for privacy and security is paramount. No company knows that better than TrueShred. Our company is devoted to preserving the privacy and security of your most confidential documents, both in paper and electronic form. We offer on-site mobile shredding services, one-time shredding events, ongoing shredding services, and CD and media destruction, with a secure chain-of-custody for all your most important documents.
We serve government entities, non-profits, legal firms, banks, medical facilities, and more. Our clients put their trust in us because we are open and transparent, all of our staff are thoroughly vetted and trained, and we offer services that are tailored to the organizations we serve. Our services have received a AAA certification from the National Association for Information Destruction, and we are approved by the General Services Administration for on-site document destruction. We also maintain compliance with HIPPA standards for medical information and FACTA standards for financial information. Whether you need a few documents destroyed, a room full, or ongoing processing of private and confidential paperwork, TrueShred is here to help. Our team will follow all best practices for your industry, and our services are available as often as you need them: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and more!
To request a consultation for secure shredding services in Columbia, Maryland or the surrounding areas of the DC metro region, call (888) 322-3218 or contact us online today. We are eager to help with all your document destruction needs, and we offer flexible scheduling to make the process as easy as possible for your organization.
Document Shredding Services in Columbia and the Surrounding Areas
Contact TrueShred to learn more about our Columbia shredding services.
Read what our satisfied customers have to say about us in these TrueShred reviews.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE