Secure Shredding Service for Falls Church, Virginia
Need to shred the old files you cleaned out of your home office? Is it the end of a retaining period for your business? Don’t let those confidential documents pile up. Call TrueShred for mobile shredding services in Falls Church. We’ll bring our innovative shredding truck to your location and perform secure document destruction on-site.
When you need secure on-site document destruction in Falls Church, you need a trustworthy company. With TrueShred, you can rest easy knowing you have an NAID AAA certified shredding company. Your selection of TrueShred ensures the highest possible security standards for your on-site shredding partner.
Our Document Shredding Services
We have services for every shredding necessity. If you don’t see what you need here, call us for a customized solution. We come to you!
Confidential commercial onsite document destruction for:
- Legal firms
- Medical providers
- Title and real estate companies
- Financial and accounting firms
- Government agencies and departments
- Other personal information
One-Time shredding for:
- End-of-retention-period bulk shredding
- Estate settling document shredding
- Other bulk shredding projects
On-Going shredding for:
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly scheduled on-site secure document destruction
Secure Bins and Consoles for Confidential Document Destruction
For businesses and organizations with larger-scale shredding needs, TrueShred provides secure, locked bins and consoles to keep your documents secure until your scheduled shredding service.
Shredding and Security
TrueShred complies with HIPAA requirements and strictly adheres to all requirements and regulations for the secure destruction of confidential materials. Our operations manual sets forth the policies and procedures required of our drivers to service consoles and bins, transport confidential material to the truck, and securely shred the material.
Benefits of mobile paper shredding include:
- Ease – You don’t have to remove staples or paper clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all, at your location!
- Security – With our secure chain of custody, you don’t have to worry about your personal information being accessed from the trash. Your confidential documents go straight from your home or office to our uniformed employee to the shredder. All shred waste is recycled.
- Time and labor savings – Let us shred your personal documents and you’ll have one less task to worry about!
What other items can be shredded?
Our heavy-duty mobile shredding trucks can also destroy:
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
- Product samples and prototypes
- Uniforms and ID badges
Why Choose TrueShred for Secure Shredding Services?
The most valuable thing we offer is trust.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm-Leach-Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
Document Shredding Services in Falls Church and the Surrounding Areas
When it’s time to get secure paper shredding services in Falls Church, contact TrueShred for a free estimate!
Read what our satisfied customers have to say about us in these TrueShred reviews.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE