Secure Shredding Service for Woodbridge, Virginia
Looking for reliable, confidential shredding services in Woodbridge? Call TrueShred. We bring our award-winning, NAID AAA Certified shredding services right to your home or business! Our mobile shredding unit allows us to securely destroy your documents on-site at your location. Convenience and confidentiality — we deliver both!
Whether your business is large or small, TrueShred is the document shredding company you can rely on. We have securely destroyed confidential documents, both large and small jobs, throughout the Woodbridge area.
You can trust TrueShred with all of your secure document shredding needs in Woodbridge! Call (888) 750-8783 to schedule one-time or ongoing shredding services.
Our Document Shredding Services in Woodbridge, VA
We have services for every shredding necessity. If you don’t see what you need here, call our Woodbridge-area shredding company for a customized solution. Our mobile shredding services come to you!
Confidential Commercial On-Site Document Destruction
We provide the essential service of secure commercial document shredding for the following:
- Legal firms
- Medical providers
- Title and real estate companies
- Financial and accounting firms
- Government agencies and departments
- Other personal information
Contact TrueShred to schedule confidential commercial shredding services in the Woodbridge area today.
One-Time Shredding Services
If you have a large number of documents that need to be destroyed in a safe manner, such as medical, legal, or commercial paperwork, our one-time secure shredding services in the Woodbridge area are perfect for you. TrueShred offers:
- End-of-retention-period bulk shredding
- Estate settling document shredding
- Other bulk shredding projects
If you or your small business in Woodbridge need one-time shredding services, contact TrueShred at (888) 750-8783 today!
Ongoing Mobile Shredding Services
We offer document shredding services in the Woodbridge area on a variety of schedules. We offer the following:
- Weekly scheduled on-site secure document destruction
- Biweekly scheduled on-site secure document destruction
- Monthly scheduled on-site secure document destruction
Secure Bins and Consoles for Confidential Document Destruction
For businesses and organizations with larger-scale shredding needs, TrueShred provides secure, locked bins, and consoles to keep your documents secure until your scheduled shredding service.
Shredding and Security
TrueShred complies with HIPAA requirements and strictly adheres to all requirements and regulations for the secure destruction of confidential materials. Our operations manual sets forth the policies and procedures required of our drivers to service consoles and bins, transport confidential material to the truck, and securely shred the material.
Benefits of mobile paper shredding include:
- Ease: You don’t have to remove staples or paper clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience: We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper — we do it all at your location!
- Security: With our secure chain of custody, you don’t have to worry about your personal information being accessed from the trash. Your confidential documents go straight from your home or office to our uniformed employee to the shredder. All shred waste is recycled.
- Time and labor savings: Let us shred your personal documents, and you’ll have one less task to worry about!
Don’t trust your secure document shredding to just anyone! TrueShred is certified and adheres to all security requirements. Call us at (888) 750-8783 to schedule.
What other items can be shredded?
Our heavy-duty mobile shredding trucks can also destroy:
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
- Product samples and prototypes
- Uniforms and ID badges
Why Choose TrueShred for Secure Shredding Services?
The most valuable thing we offer is trust. When you work with TrueShred, you can trust in:
- Our team: TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Our security: TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Our compliance: TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm-Leach-Bliley compliance records.
- Our reliability: TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date, or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed — period!
- Our Pricing: TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
Call TrueShred at (888) 750-8783 today to learn more or schedule shredding service in Woodbridge.
Is off-site shredding secure?
While we typically recommend on-site shredding, TrueShred’s off-site shredding service is an economical option if you have a large one-time shredding job. While it is off-site, it is still extremely secure. As a NAID AAA-certified company, we take document security seriously, so you can always count on us for secure shredding. On-site shredding does provide you with the option of witnessing the document shredding if this is of particular concern to you.
Do we have to remove any staples or paper clips before shredding?
Removing hundreds of staples from your documents would be tedious and overly time-consuming, so fortunately, you don’t have to! Our state-of-the-art shredding equipment can shred through staples, paper clips, and even binder clips.
Can I just use an office shredder to shred my documents?
While shredders are convenient to have on hand, TrueShred’s industrial shredding equipment is actually more cost-effective. For one-off shredding instances, an office shredder is a great choice. But when you have hundreds upon thousands of pages to shred, this will burn out your shredder quickly. It’s far less time-consuming and more cost-effective to go with our shredding services.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE