How Does Our Shredding Process Work?
TrueShred’s mobile on-site shredding service operates throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland, and DC. We use a meticulous service process to ensure security, efficiency, convenience, and an unbroken chain of custody for your document shredding. Here’s what to expect when we streamline your document destruction processes:
- For recurring, or ongoing, shredding service, we deliver your choice of free secured lockable containers to your office. Our secure containers come in three styles:
- Consoles – Our executive consoles hold 90 pounds of paper and measure 35″h x 19″w x 17″d.
- 64 gallon Bins – Our 64 gallon bins hold up to 225 pounds of paper and measure 40″h x 23.5″w x 30″d.
- 95 gallon Bins – Our 95 gallon bins hold up to 340 pounds of paper and measure 46″h x 26″w x 34″d.
- Your documents are inserted into a slot on the secured container(s), where they are safeguarded until your scheduled service visit.
- On your scheduled service day, a uniformed TrueShred professional will arrive at your location to securely collect the contents of your locked container(s), and securely destroy them curbside, aboard one of our on-site shredding trucks.
- Our powerful, state-of-the-art industrial trucks shred paper, hanging file folders, staples, paperclips, and even binder clips at a rate of 8,000 lbs per hour – minimizing time at your site and saving you time and effort.
- TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction upon the completion of each shredding visit, as audit evidence for HIPAA, FACTA and GLB compliance.
- We securely recycle 100% of all shredded paper material.
TrueShred takes every precaution when it comes to preserving the confidentiality and security of your sensitive documents. As a NAID AAA Certified on-site shredding company, we are required to adhere to the highest security standards in the document destruction industry. You can trust the TrueShred process for your most sensitive data.
The TrueShred Document Destruction Process: A Secure Chain of Custody
Mouse over the number icons to see the process in action!
Why TrueShred Shreds On-Site
Document security experts suggest that off-site shredding services are subject to greater security risks. When sensitive information is taken to a remote location for shredding, the chain-of-custody is broken, materials may be handled and sorted by multiple parties, and the shredding process may even be subcontracted to a third party.
TrueShred shreds exclusively on-site because we refuse to compromise your security. On-site shredding minimizes risks by confining the chain-of-custody to your site. You are even encouraged to witness the entire shredding process via closed circuit monitors that are mounted on each shredding truck.
Mobile Shredding Services
Don’t spend hours feeding a limited-capacity shredder! Call TrueShred; we come right to your business and provide on-site document destruction services that are tailored to your requirements.
TrueShred is recognized for our comprehensive security process and dedication to excellence. We’ve earned the trust of our clients by providing consistently reliable and secure service.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain-of-custody for your sensitive material from the time it leaves your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process .
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises.
Read what our satisfied customers have to say about us in these TrueShred reviews.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE