Certified Shredding Services in Takoma Park
Do you need secure shredding services for your Takoma Park-area business? Call TrueShred. We provide on-site, NAID AAA-certified document destruction for companies of all sizes. We will bring our mobile shredding truck to your location on a regular schedule to collect your sensitive documents and shred them curbside! Streamline your front office and keep your clients’ information secure with TrueShred.
Why Do We Shred On Site?
TrueShred shreds exclusively on site because we refuse to compromise your security. On-site shredding reduces risks by confining the chain of custody to your Takoma Park site. If you’d like, you can even witness the entire shredding process via a closed circuit monitor.
TrueShred’s high-tech shredding trucks are heavy duty machines with full-force shredding capabilities. Our mobile shredders can shred up to 6,000 pounds of paper per hour. In addition, the trucks can destroy media like computer backups, videotapes, and more.
Benefits Of Mobile Document Shredding Include:
- Ease – You don’t have to remove staples or paper clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all, at your location!
- Security – With our secure chain of custody, you don’t have to worry about your confidential information being accessed from the trash. Your documents go straight from your home or office to our uniformed employee to the shredder. All shred waste is recycled.
- Time and labor savings – Let us do the shredding and you’ll have one less task to worry about!
Takoma Park-Area Document Destruction Services
TrueShred offers a variety of shredding and document destruction services to meet the needs of a wide variety of businesses, firms, and agencies.
- Scheduled/ongoing shredding services – TrueShred will place locked bins or consoles throughout your facility (free of charge) for the collection of confidential material. On a regular basis, our bonded, uniformed service tech will come to your Takoma Park office, empty your containers, and shred the contents in our state-of-the-art shredding truck.
- One-time shredding – Many of our clients don’t have regular shredding needs, but do have bulk documents and records that need to be destroyed either at the end of a retention period or after a big household cleanup or reorganization.
- Shredding for law offices – Our services keep legal firms in compliance with the Economic Espionage Act, FACTA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and the U.S. Patriot Act. We help ensure a proper audit trail for all discarded client records by issuing a Certificate of Destruction to your legal practice following each service visit.
- Medical office shredding – TrueShred ensures compliance and a proper HIPAA audit trail for all discarded PHI by issuing a Certificate of Destruction to your medical practice following each service visit.
- Financial and accounting firm document destruction – Our shredding services help you ensure compliance with FACTA, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Title company and real estate firm shredding – TrueShred ensures systematic compliance and a proper audit trail of destroyed client closing files by issuing Certificates of Destruction for each service visit.
- GSA Schedule shredding – TrueShred has been awarded a GSA pricing schedule. This policy ensures that agencies at all levels may take advantage of the secure government on-site shredding services offered by TrueShred.
Secure Shredding Services in Takoma Park
When you need confidential document destruction in Takoma Park, MD, contact TrueShred here or call 888-322-3218. You can also use our online form to request pricing. We look forward to serving your Takoma Park shredding needs—and keeping you in compliance!
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE