Secure Shredding Service for Tysons (Tysons Corner), Virginia
Our NAID AAA Certified on-site shredding company has been offering quality services to customers in Tysons (Tysons Corner) for years. Since the city is a hub for local and big businesses alike, commercial shredding services are crucial, and you’ll want to enlist the help of a company you can trust. That’s where TrueShred comes in.
Does your office have a stockpile of end-of-retention-period files waiting to be destroyed? Have you recently done a household cleanup and now have a few boxes of papers to be shredded? Call TrueShred—we’ll bring our mobile shredding unit to your location and shred your documents on-site! We can come to nearly any place in Tysons.
“TrueShred is very reputable with excellent service and reasonable pricing.”
Dave Stinson, Sr.
If your office or business needs quality shredding service in Tysons or anywhere else in the Fairfax County area, contact the professionals at TrueShred today. Dial (888) 322-3218 to speak to a member of our team!
Our Document Shredding Services
We have services for every shredding necessity. If you don’t see what you need here, call us for a customized solution. We come to you!
Confidential Commercial Onsite Document Destruction for:
- Legal firms
- Medical providers
- Title companies
- Financial and accounting firms
- Government agencies and departments
- Other personal information
Secure Bins & Consoles for Confidential Document Destruction
For businesses and organizations with larger-scale shredding needs, TrueShred provides secure, locked bins and consoles to keep your documents secure until your scheduled shredding service.
Shredding & Security
TrueShred complies with HIPAA requirements and strictly adheres to all requirements and regulations for the secure destruction of confidential materials. Our operations manual sets forth the policies and procedures required of our drivers to service consoles and bins, transport confidential material to the truck, and securely shred the material.
Benefits of mobile paper shredding include:
- Ease – You don’t have to remove staples or paper clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all, at your location!
- Security – With our secure chain of custody, you don’t have to worry about your personal information being accessed from the trash. Your confidential documents go straight from your home or office to our uniformed employee to the shredder. All shred waste is recycled.
- Time and labor savings – Let us shred your personal documents, and you’ll have one less task to worry about!
Media & Electronics Shredding Company in Tysons, VA
Our heavy-duty mobile shredding trucks can also destroy:
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
- Product samples and prototypes
- Uniforms and ID badges
If you need a reputable electronic media destruction company in Fairfax County, Virginia, you’ve come to the right place. TrueShred provides on-site media destruction you can trust. Contact us to schedule an appointment.
How Much Do Shredding Services in Tysons Cost?
At TrueShred, you can trust our pricing. It’s simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges or surprises. The quickest way to find out how much your shredding service will cost is to contact us and get a free estimate today.
Document Shredding Services Near Tysons
For fast, efficient shredding services from a GSA approved vendor, choose TrueShred. But don’t just take our word for it, read what our satisfied customers have to say about us in these TrueShred reviews.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE