Our Washington, DC Document Shredding Services
We have services for every shredding need. If you don’t see what you need here, call us for a customized solution. We come to you! TrueShred provides confidential on-site shredding services for businesses and organizations throughout Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC, including:
- Legal firms
- Medical providers
- Title companies
- Financial and accounting firms
- Government agencies and departments
- Non-profit organizations
- And more!
DC-Area Document Destruction Services
TrueShred offers a variety of shredding and document destruction services to meet the needs of a wide variety of businesses, firms, and agencies.
Scheduled/Ongoing Shredding Services
For scheduled or ongoing shredding services, TrueShred will place locked bins or consoles throughout your facility (free of charge) for the collection of confidential material. On a regular basis, our bonded, uniformed service tech will come to your office, empty your containers, and shred the contents in our state-of-the-art shredding truck.
Many of our Northern Virginia shredding clients don’t have regular shredding needs, but do have bulk documents and records that need to be destroyed either at the end of a retention period or after a big household cleanup or reorganization. We offer one-time shredding options for these situations.
Our law office shredding services keep legal firms in compliance with the Economic Espionage Act, FACTA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and the U.S. Patriot Act. We help ensure a proper audit trail for all discarded client records by issuing a Certificate of Destruction to your legal practice following each service visit.
With our medical office shredding services, TrueShred ensures compliance and a proper HIPAA audit trail for all discarded PHI by issuing a Certificate of Destruction to your medical practice following each service visit.
Financial & Accounting Shredding
Our financial shredding services help you ensure compliance with FACTA, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Real Estate & Title Company Shredding
TrueShred ensures systematic compliance and a proper audit trail of destroyed client closing files by issuing Certificates of Destruction for each service visit with our title company and real estate firm shredding services.
GSA Schedule Shredding
TrueShred has been awarded a GSA pricing schedule. This policy ensures that agencies at all levels may take advantage of the secure government on-site shredding services offered by TrueShred.
Secure Bins & Consoles for Confidential Document Destruction
For businesses and organizations with larger-scale shredding needs, TrueShred provides secure, locked bins and consoles to keep your documents secure until your scheduled shredding service.
Our Document Shredding Process
TrueShred’s efficient process ensures a secure chain of custody for your unwanted documents and other media. With our convenient curbside service, our uniformed professionals take your documents straight from your home or business in Northern Virginia, Maryland, or Washington, DC to our innovative shredding truck to be destroyed. Once your documents are shredded, the destroyed paper is recycled. You will receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Benefits of Mobile Paper Shredding Include:
- Ease – You don’t have to remove staples or paper clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all, at your location in Washington, DC, Maryland, or Northern Virginia!
- Security – With our secure chain of custody, you don’t have to worry about your confidential information being accessed from the trash. Your documents go straight from your home or office to our uniformed employee to the shredder. All shred waste is recycled.
- Time and labor savings – Let us do the secure document shredding and you’ll have one less task to worry about!
Shredding & Security
TrueShred complies with HIPAA requirements and strictly adheres to all requirements and regulations for the secure destruction of confidential materials. Our operations manual sets forth the policies and procedures required of our drivers to service consoles and bins, transport confidential material to the truck, and securely shred the material.
What Else Can You Shred?
Our heavy-duty mobile shredding trucks can also destroy:
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
- Product samples and prototypes
- Uniforms and ID badges
Why Choose TrueShred for Secure Shredding Services in the NoVa & the Surrounding Area?
You can trust TrueShred throughout the entire process.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
Document Shredding Services in DC, MD & VA
Whether you require regularly scheduled on-going shredding service featuring free TrueShred lockable bins and consoles or one-time shredding service, we have a customized solution for you. TrueShred provides secure shredding service you can trust in Washington, DC, Maryland, and NoVa! Contact us for a free estimate today.
Read what our satisfied customers have to say about us in these TrueShred reviews.
TrueShred – shredding you can trust. Get a free estimate today!