Our Document Shredding Services
We have services for every shredding need. If you don’t see what you need here, call us for a customized solution. We come to you!
Confidential onsite shredding services for businesses and organizations, including:
- Legal firms
- Medical providers
- Title companies
- Financial and accounting firms
- Government agencies and departments
One-Time shredding for:
- End-of-retention-period bulk shredding
- Estate settling document shredding
- Other bulk shredding projects
On-Going shredding for:
- Daily, weekly, or monthly scheduled on-site secure document destruction
Secure Bins and Consoles for Confidential Document Destruction
For businesses and organizations with larger-scale shredding needs, TrueShred provides secure, locked bins and consoles to keep your documents secure until your scheduled shredding service.
Our Shredding Process
TrueShred’s efficient process ensures a secure chain of custody for your unwanted documents and other media. With our convenient curbside service, our uniformed professionals take your documents straight from your home or business to our innovative shredding truck to be destroyed. Once your documents are shredded, the destroyed paper is recycled. You will receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Benefits of mobile paper shredding include:
- Ease – You don’t have to remove staples or paper clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all, at your location!
- Security – With our secure chain of custody, you don’t have to worry about your confidential information being accessed from the trash. Your documents go straight from your home or office to our uniformed employee to the shredder. All shred waste is recycled.
- Time and labor savings – Let us do the shredding and you’ll have one less task to worry about!
Shredding and Security
TrueShred complies with HIPAA requirements and strictly adheres to all requirements and regulations for the secure destruction of confidential materials. Our operations manual sets forth the policies and procedures required of our drivers to service consoles and bins, transport confidential material to the truck, and securely shred the material.
What else can you shred?
Our heavy-duty mobile shredding trucks can also destroy:
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
- Product samples and prototypes
- Uniforms and ID badges
Why Choose TrueShred for Secure Shredding Services?
You can trust TrueShred through the entire process.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
Document Shredding Services in DC, MD, and VA
Whether you require regularly scheduled on-going shredding service featuring free TrueShred lockable bins and consoles or one-time shredding service, we have a customized solution for you. TrueShred provides secure shredding service you can trust! Contact us for a free estimate today.
Read what our satisfied customers have to say about us in these TrueShred reviews.
TrueShred – shredding you can trust.