Shredding in D.C.
TrueShred does secure destruction of confidential documents. We serve the Washington, D.C. area with GSA Schedule shredding services. Government organizations trust our secure shredding process. We also shred for other industries, from the medical field to the financial sector.
When you’re ready to securely destroy your sensitive documents, you can transport them to our local destruction facility or call the TrueShred team to bring our mobile shredding trucks to your office.
Paper Shredding Services in Washington, D.C.
TrueShred has four main paper shredding solutions we provide to our Washington, D.C. customers:
- One-time shredding: The highly-trained, NAID Certified TrueShred team will securely shred a bulk amount of documents with our on-site mobile shredding trucks. Your team can even watch via our closed circuit monitor. For a more cost-effective option, you can deliver your documents to our destruction facility in Manassas, where our rigorously screened team members will destroy them and recycle the particles.
- Scheduled shredding: Our team will schedule routine shredding for documents for your business. You can choose weekly, biweekly or monthly schedule times. TrueShred provides locking, tamper-proof storage bins free of charge, and our team will securely destroy the files in our mobile shredding trucks.
- On-site paper shredding: Our highly-trained, uniformed and bonded service technicians will visit your site with mobile shredding trucks to securely collect your documents from our locking, tamper-proof bins and destroy them on-site, curbside.
- Off-site paper shredding: You can bring your documents to our local Manassas destruction facility for highly-secure D.C. document shredding, or our team will collect your documents with our collection truck to securely transport them to our destruction facility.
Industries We Serve
TrueShred provides public and private sector organizations shredding solutions custom-tailored to their industry:
- Government: TrueShred is a GSA Schedule approved shredding company that works with local government agencies for D.C. document shredding to maintain compliance with security and document control.
- Medical: Our secure shredding services adhere to healthcare and HIPAA regulations for Protected Health Information (PHI). TrueShred provides official Certificates of Destruction every time we securely destroy your healthcare documentation.
- Financial: Our shredding services are the best way to ensure your business adheres to financial regulations through document destruction. TrueShred helps you adhere to the regulations of the Fair and Accountable Credit Transaction Act (FACTA), Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA) and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SBA).
- Manufacturing: TrueShred currently holds the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) AAA Certification – the highest compliance standard for shredding your manufacturing and business documents.
- Scanning: TrueShred also provides customized shredding services for organizations that deal with bulk quantities of documents, like scanning companies.
Contact TrueShred for Shredding in Washington, D.C.
TrueShred is a NAID AAA Certified, family-owned business with thousands of satisfied clients. TrueShred is a secure document shredding company in Washington, D.C., and beyond, including Maryland and Northern Virginia.
Want to learn more about D.C. paper shredding services? Request a free quote online to start your journey toward quick, easy and secure document shredding services.
Read what our satisfied customers have to say about us in these TrueShred reviews.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE