Secure Shredding for Title Companies in DC, Maryland, and Virginia
When seeking a shredding service for your business, you require a shredding company that is secure, reliable, efficient, and professional. TrueShred has been providing exceptional service to businesses in the Maryland, DC, and Virginia areas for over a decade, and our quality of service is unmatched. Call on the specialists at TrueShred to get the security and reliability that your business deserves!
We are family owned and operated, providing trustworthy, secure shredding services for our patrons. Dependable, secure, and reliable service is our primary goal and your needs always come first.
Contact a TrueShred expert today to learn more about our shredding services, or to set a date for service!
Safe & Secure On-Site Document Destruction
Federal regulations and legal requirements are in place regarding privacy, and title companies need to have a document destruction company that can ensure their compliance. Secure destruction of paperwork and documentation is key to preserving your and your clients’ privacy and legal safety. Our on-site document destruction services will ensure your firm stays within compliance with state and federal regulations, such as:
- FACTA: The Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act holds a provision regarding the proper disposal of consumer information. It requires the complete destruction of relevant documents so that personal information cannot be read or reconstructed.
- HIPAA: The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act was established to set national standards to protect the medical records of individuals and other personal health information. HIPAA compliance necessitates a document retention and eventual destruction plan.
- GLBA: The Graham-Leach-Bliley Act, also known as the Financial Services Modernization Act, requires all financial institutions within a broad definition to have a written information security plan.
- SOX: The Sarbanes-Oxley Act states that paper and electronic records must be kept for five years. It also requires that public companies disclose and evaluate their internal controls. An internal document retention and destruction policy is integral to compliance.
TrueShred offers both recurring and one-time shredding services to ensure your shredding needs are met. TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction with each service visit to ensure compliance and to provide an audit trail. TrueShred stays up to date and abreast of all compliance standards, rules, and codes. Your security and compliance are of the utmost importance to us!
Our Title Company Document Shredding Process
TrueShred’s efficient process ensures a secure chain of custody for your confidential documents and other media. With our convenient curbside service, our uniformed professionals securely transport your documents from your office to our innovative shredding trucks for destruction. Once your documents are shredded, the destroyed paper is recycled. You also receive a Certificate of Destruction for your records.
Benefits Of Mobile Paper Shredding Include:
- No preparation required. Leave the details to TrueShred and avoid sifting through stacks of documents and paperwork for metal clips and staples – our powerful onsite shredding service can handle them readily.
- On-site convenience. Our specialists come to you, ready to load and destroy your documents at your convenience. We load boxes, stacks of papers, and any other document receptacles you may have. Save yourself the trouble, and leave it in our capable hands!
- Secure handling. Our shredding service is all done on-site. This means your sensitive material is securely destroyed curb-side, on premises, by one of our uniformed professionals. No middle men and no down time- just safe and secure onsite shredding services.
Recurring & One-Time Document Destruction Services
Recurring Shredding For:
- Weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly scheduled on-site secure document destruction
One-Time Shredding For:
- End-of-retention-period bulk shredding
- Other bulk shredding projects
Secure Bins & Consoles for Confidential Document Destruction
For businesses and organizations with recurring shredding needs, TrueShred provides secure, locked bins and consoles to keep your documents secure until your scheduled shredding service visit.
Media & Other Shredding
Our mobile shredding units can also securely destroy:
- Hard Drives
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
- Product samples and prototypes
- Uniforms and ID badges
Why Choose TrueShred for Secure Shredding Services?
You can trust TrueShred through the entire process.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
Superior Title Shredding Services with TrueShred
TrueShred has been providing reliable, secure shredding services to our consumers for over a decade. Our NAID AAA Certified on-site shredding services go above and beyond, offering the most effective and dependable shredding services in Maryland, DC, and Virginia! Contact our professionals today to get the recurring or one-time shredding services you need.
Reach us anytime online or over the phone at 888-322-3218 to get a free estimate!
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE