Secure Shredding Bins & Consoles in Washington, DC, MD & Northern Virginia
At TrueShred, we know that you require guaranteed security when it comes to the destruction of your sensitive and confidential documents. That’s why we take extreme measures to protect the privacy of your company and your clients. Our team provides secure bins and consoles for your business to store confidential documents and media. TrueShred professionals then offer on-site shredding services to ensure that your documents remain in one place until they can be completely and efficiently destroyed.
If you are interested in our shredding services here at TrueShred, call us at (888) 322-3218 or contact us online to find out more about our secure bins and consoles.
Document Security at Your DC, MD & VA Business
Our secure chain of custody begins before we even start shredding. We will supply your office with locked consoles or bins to house your sensitive documents, ensuring their security until your scheduled on-site shredding service visit. Here are the bins and consoles we offer at TrueShred:
- Secure Consoles – Our consoles hold up to 90 lbs. of paper and measure 35″h x 19″w x 17″d.
- 64 Gallon Bins– Our 64-gallon bins hold up to 220 lbs. and measure 40″h x 23.5″w x 30″d.
- 95 Gallon Bins – Our 95-gallon bins hold up to 340 lbs. and measure 46″h x 26″w x 34″d.
TrueShred will install bins and consoles that best suit your DC, MD, or Northern VA business. To get a free estimate today, call TrueShred at (888) 322-3218 or contact us online for more information.
Why We Offer Only On-Site Shredding Services
Document security experts suggest that off-site shredding services are subject to greater risks. When sensitive information is taken to a remote location for shredding, the chain of custody is broken, materials may be handled and sorted by different parties, and the shredding process may even be subcontracted to a third party.
On-site shredding reduces risks by confining the chain of custody to your site. We encourage you to witness the entire shredding process via a closed circuit monitor outside of the truck. Certificates of Destruction are issued to validate your compliance with internal control procedures and legal obligations to your clients.
Learn more about why on-site shredding is the most secure!
Our Mobile Shredding Trucks
TrueShred’s high-tech shredding trucks are heavy duty machines with full-force shredding capabilities. Our mobile shredders can shred up to 6,000 pounds of paper per hour. In addition to shredding documents, the trucks can also destroy media such as computer backups, hard drives, videotapes, and more.
Certified Shredding Company in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC
To ensure the security of your sensitive documents and your clients’ private information, TrueShred has earned NAID AAA Certification from the National Association for Information Destruction. This elite certification demands strict compliance with standards for:
- Employee screening and hiring
- Operational and facility security
- The shredding process
- Insurance requirements
Compliance is verified by an independent Certified Protection Professional® (CPP). To maintain our certification, TrueShred passes annual audits and unannounced audits.
Why You Can Feel Secure with TrueShred
You can trust TrueShred for all of your secure shredding needs.
- Our Team– TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Our Security– TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process .
- Our Compliance– TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance records.
- Our Reliability– TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Our Pricing– TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
If you have any questions about our company’s security processes, certification, equipment, or our shredding services, please give TrueShred a call at (888) 322-3218 or contact us online.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE