Recurring Shredding Services
Businesses and organizations in Washington, D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia must regularly destroy sensitive documents to maintain compliance standards and/or to conserve space. TrueShred offers ongoing shredding services that provide a secure solution while removing the hassles of getting rid of confidential papers.
How Does a Scheduled Shredding Service Work?
TrueShred offers the flexibility to schedule shredding appointments based on your company’s unique document destruction needs. Recurring service schedules are typically:
All feature consistent & reliable service dates for your convenience.
TrueShred provides locked bins or consoles for collecting documents at no charge to your business and places them throughout your facility. Our mobile shredding trucks will arrive reliably on the appointed day. Then, a licensed, bonded, uniformed shredding technician will empty the containers into the onsite shredding truck and destroy your documents on-site. You are also welcome to witness the destruction process via each truck’s closed circuit monitor.
What Are the Benefits of Scheduled Document Shredding?
The numerous advantages of regular document shredding include:
- Convenience: When you schedule routine shredding with TrueShred, you’ll never need to worry about destroying documents again. We’ll manage the process from start to finish, removing the burden from your shoulders.
- Security: Allowing sensitive documents to accumulate poses a significant security risk for your business. An ongoing shredding service plan keeps the papers from piling up and possibly falling into the wrong hands. Our tamper-proof locking containers also prevent document theft.
- Chain of custody: TrueShred provides a Certificate of Destruction after each on-site shredding session, providing an audit trail with a secure chain of custody to verify compliance.
- Trained professionals and advanced equipment: Every TrueShred service technician is highly-trained and bonded for your protection. Our trucks have state-of-the-art shredding technology, ensuring the complete destruction of your documents onsite.
- Reliability: TrueShred is the most dependable routine paper shredding company in Washington, D.C., Maryland and Northern Virginia. Unlike many of our competitors, we show up on time, every time, whether you opt for monthly, biweekly or weekly shredding services.
Storage Bins & Console Options for Scheduled Shredding:
- TrueShred Consoles:
- Capacity: 90
- Dimensions = 35″h x 19″w x 17″d
- Best suited for: small businesses with a light amount of routine paperwork
- TrueShred 64 gallon bins:
- Capacity: 220 lbs
- Dimensions = 40″h x 23.5″w x 30″d
- Best suited for: larger businesses with a large amount of paperwork
- TrueShred 95 gallon bins
Our team can consult you on the best bin or console option and schedule for your business based on your business’s unique needs. Whether it’s weekly or monthly with a bin or console, TrueShred provides secure, reliable shredding services every time.
Why Choose TrueShred for Scheduled Document Destruction?
TrueShred is a local, family-owned company founded by security professionals. We’re also a National Association of Information Destruction (NAID) AAA Certified business, ensuring that we have the knowledge and expertise to comply with the processes, policies and regulations that impact your business. You’ll appreciate our simple, fair and straightforward pricing structure that contains no hidden fees or surprise charges and eliminates the guesswork.
Learn More About Our Recurring Shredding Services
Discover what separates TrueShred from the other paper shredding companies in Maryland, Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. Call us or submit our online contact form for more information and a free price estimate today.
”I have worked with several document destruction companies over the past ten years and until contracting with TrueShred, I hadn’t met a company with which I felt so compelled to share with professional colleagues. TrueShred’s personnel are always polite, considerate, timely and attentive. . . I trust all of my future shredding needs to TrueShred!”READ MORE