Shredding for Manufacturing & Distribution Facilities in DC, MD, and VA
The manufacturing and distribution industry is vulnerable to a number of security threats, stemming from the confidential nature of the development and operation of a variety of products. To eliminate the risk of corporate espionage, sensitive information must be stored and destroyed in a secure, confidential manner—and on-site shredding service from TrueShred is the perfect solution.
Trust TrueShred with all your manufacturing and distribution shredding needs. Give us a call today at 888-322-3218 to obtain a free estimate or to schedule service.
Confidential, On-Site Shredding Services From TrueShred
Outdated or unwanted documentation that contains confidential information about your employees, customers, or business is at risk if disposed of improperly. TrueShred’s secure on-site document destruction method ensures a secure chain of custody from the beginning of the process to the end. As a NAID (National Association for Information Destruction) AAA certified company, TrueShred is held to the highest compliance standards for the following:
- Destruction process
- Random audits
- Insurance requirements
- Employee hiring and screening
- Operational and facility security
- Employee drug testing
Benefits of Secure, On-Site Document Destruction for Manufacturing Facilities
When it comes to the security of your business data, only professional, state of the art shredding equipment will do. In addition to utilizing the latest industrial technology throughout the shredding process, there are a number of additional benefits to partnering with TrueShred for your secure document destruction needs.
- There are no laws against stealing trash. Documents that are left out for recycling in trash bins or bags, or have gone through a personal office shredder are at risk of being stolen or reconstructed and the information contained therein may be used for identity theft or corporate espionage.
- There are laws governing document destruction. Your company has a legal obligation to employers, employees, and customers to securely destroy any confidential information contained within your files.
- On-site is best. Once your documentation leaves your property, you no longer have control over the destruction process, where the job may even be contracted out to a third party. TrueShred destroys 100% on-site.
- Secure chain of custody. TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody. You are welcome to witness the on-site destruction process via a CCTV monitor, and a Certificate of Destruction is issued once on-site destruction is complete.
Our Manufacturing & Distribution Shredding Process
Shredding may be contracted on a one time or ongoing/ recurring basis. For the latter, locked bins or consoles are provided and placed on-site to securely house your sensitive documents until your next scheduled service visit.
Upon arrival, uniformed TrueShred personnel securely transport your files to our state of the art shredding trucks, where everything is destroyed onsite. You are always welcome to witness the process, as each of our fleet has a mounted CCTV monitor for viewing destruction. Once the process is complete, you are issued a Certificate of Destruction and all destroyed materials are recycled.
Trust TrueShred for Manufacturing & Distribution Shredding
For all your manufacturing and distribution shredding needs in and around the DC Metro area, you can trust TrueShred. Here’s why:
- Security. NAID AAA Certification is your assurance that the owners and employees of TrueShred exceed all security standards associated with secure on-site document destruction.
- Compliance. Our Certificate of Destruction meets the compliance standards for HIPAA, FACTA, Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Gramm-Leach-Bliley, and more.
- Reliability. Uniformed personnel arrive reliably on your scheduled day. Customer satisfaction and trust are paramount at TrueShred.
Manufacturing & Distribution Document Shredding in Sterling, Gaithersburg & More
With TrueShred, you never have to worry about confidential information being compromised. Whether you require regularly scheduled on-going manufacturing shredding service featuring free TrueShred lockable bins and consoles or one-time shredding service, we have a customized solution for you. TrueShred provides shredding solutions you can trust! Contact Us For A Free Manufacturing Shredding Estimate Today!
Read What Our Satisfied Customers Have To Say About Us In These TrueShred reviews.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE