Shredding for Small Businesses in DC, MD & VA
Small businesses are particularly vulnerable to theft of digital and physical materials due to lacking the necessary resources to properly safeguard their sensitive data. While there are a number of steps small businesses can take to ensure the integrity of these items while in their possession, there is only one effective method for secure document destruction when items are no longer needed. Onsite shredding services from TrueShred guarantee the secure, permanent destruction of paper and electronic media, such as computer backups, DVDs, and CD-ROMS.
Call the experts at TrueShred today at 888-322-3218 to receive a free quote for services, and to learn more about how secure, onsite document destruction can benefit your small business.
Small Businesses Shredding Options in VA, MD & DC
TrueShred offers a number of service options, including one-time shredding, which may be more advantageous to small businesses who don’t require shredding on a regular basis. One-time shredding services are ideal for destroying documents at the end of a retention period, or anytime you have an accumulation of materials you no longer need.
One-time shredding services are a secure, easy, convenient way to safeguard unwanted materials. Many small businesses throughout the Washington, DC area have turned to TrueShred for one-time shredding because:
- We offer around-the-clock service, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our shredding is performed exclusively on-site for added convenience.
- No preparation of materials is required. Our state-of-the-art equipment can handle staples, binder clips, and paper clips with ease.
The TrueShred Difference
There are a number of great reasons to choose TrueShred for all your secure document destruction needs, whether you require one-time or on-going services. Our shredding process is designed to ensure the utmost in security, convenience, and compliance and begins with the delivery of one or more of our secure, locked containers to your facility.
Over the course of time, these containers can be filled with a variety of different materials, which will remain secure until your scheduled appointment date. At the time of your scheduled service, you can expect the following:
- A uniformed TrueShred employee will arrive on time, in one of our state-of-the-art shredding trucks.
- Materials are collected from locked bins, or in the case of one-time shredding services, from onsite storage.
- Materials are then transferred to a secure bin, and transported to the onsite shredding truck.
- The bin is inserted in to a secure passageway in the vehicle, contents are shredded, and mixed in with existing materials, making reconstruction impossible.
- You will be issued a Certificate of Destruction, and paper materials are recycled.
The Benefits of Commercial Shredding for Small Businesses
TrueShred works exclusively on-site, to ensure the most secure chain of custody. Additional benefits to our process include:
- Compliance. TrueShred meets all regulatory compliance standards, including HIPAA, Sarbanes Oxley Act, FACTA, and the U.S. Patriot Act.
- Sustainability. 100 percent of paper waste is recycled, reducing your impact on the environment.
- Confidentiality. Your materials are never touched by hand, ensuring the confidentiality of your sensitive data.
- Certification. TrueShred is AAA NAID (National Association for Information Destruction) Certified, maintaining the highest of industry standards, and employees are thoroughly vetted prior to hiring.
- Convenience. Exclusive onsite shredding services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Security. Client, vendor, and personnel data remain secure, safeguarding your information, business, and reputation.
Why Choose TrueShred for Small Business Shredding Services?
You Can Trust TrueShred Through The Entire Process.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process .
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
Small Business Shredding Services in Metro DC
When you need confidential document destruction in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington DC, contact TrueShred here or call 888-322-3218. You can also use our online form to request pricing. We look forward to serving your shredding needs—and keeping you in compliance!
”I have worked with several document destruction companies over the past ten years and until contracting with TrueShred, I hadn’t met a company with which I felt so compelled to share with professional colleagues. TrueShred’s personnel are always polite, considerate, timely and attentive. . . I trust all of my future shredding needs to TrueShred!”READ MORE