Confidential Document Destruction in DC, Maryland & Virginia
Does your office or business need scheduled shredding services? TrueShred can bring our high-tech shredding truck to your location and perform secure document destruction on-site!
Call TrueShred today at (888) 322-3218 to schedule shredding services at your office or place of business.
Mobile Shredding Services in DC, MD & VA
Don’t spend hours feeding a limited-capacity shredder! Call TrueShred. We come to your business and do full document destruction.
Benefits of mobile paper shredding services include:
- Ease – You don’t have to remove staples or paper clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all, at your location!
- Security – With our secure chain of custody, you don’t have to worry about your personal information being accessed from the trash. Our uniformed employees securely transport your sensitive files to the shred truck for destruction. All shred waste is 100% recycled.
- Time and labor savings – TrueShred’s service is more cost-effective than in-house shredding. Manual shredding is time-consuming labor. An employee’s time is better spent fulfilling other duties.
Business & Government Document Destruction in Washington, DC
As a NAID AAA Certified mobile shredding company, TrueShred serves businesses and government agencies of all types throughout Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC. We have the knowledge and expertise to comply with the processes and policies of any type of business or organization.
Give us a call at (888) 322-3218 to schedule your commercial or governmental shredding service in Washington, DC.
Title Company & Financial Services Shredding
TrueShred ensures systematic compliance and a proper audit trail of destroyed client files by issuing Certificates of Destruction for each service visit.
You can schedule recurring shredding service, or call us when the mandatory retention period is over for:
- Title documents
- Financial statements
- Closing statements
- HUD forms
- Other confidential documents
Medical Record Shredding in Northern Virginia
TrueShred ensures compliance and a proper Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) audit trail for all destroyed Protected Health Information (PHI) by issuing a Certificate of Destruction to your medical practice following each service visit.
Our heavy-duty shredding trucks can also destroy:
- Hard Drives
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
Contact us online to schedule your upcoming secure media shredding service.
Shredding On-site vs Off-site
TrueShred offers on-site and off-site shredding for you convenience. On-site shredding is great for businesses that are looking for immediate destruction that you get to witness first-hand. Mobile shredders are custom designed vehicles with a built-in, industrial shredder that come directly to your place of business and shred materials on the spot. Customers are encouraged to observe the procedure, and are issued a Certificate of Destruction prior to departure.
Off-site shredding is best for businesses that have less time to focus on shredding. This service is as simple as moving all of your documents to our secure, locked bins, then leaving them for us to collect and shred. We’ll take the documents to our secure, off-site facility to destroy at a later time. Unlike other shredding companies, we maintain a strict chain of custody of your documents to ensure they don’t end up in the wrong hands in the shredding process. Just like on-site shredding, you’ll be issued a Certificate of Destruction once we are done.
Why Choose TrueShred for Confidential Document Shredding in DC, MD & VA?
We are a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals. We know that privacy and the security of personal information is a critical concern, and we want you to feel confident when you hire us. You can count on us for:
- Security: TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time it leaves your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Reliability: TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Fair pricing: TrueShred pricing is simple and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises.
Read what our satisfied customers have to say about us in these TrueShred testimonials.
Schedule Your VA & MD Shredding Service Today
Stay in compliance with policy and protect your company’s—and your clients’—confidential information. TrueShred provides secure shredding service you can trust! Contact us for a free estimate today or give us a call at (888) 322-3218.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE