How Does Our Shredding Process Work?
TrueShred’s Shredding Process in MD, VA & Washington, DC
Contact TrueShred online or give our shredding team a call at (888) 322-3218 today!
TrueShred’s mobile on-site shredding service operates throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland, and DC. We use a meticulous service process to ensure security, efficiency, convenience, and an unbroken chain of custody for your document shredding. Here’s what to expect when we streamline your document destruction processes:
- For recurring, or ongoing, shredding service, we deliver your choice of free secured lockable containers to your office. Our secure containers come in three styles:
- Consoles – Our executive consoles hold 90 pounds of paper and measure 35″h x 19″w x 17″d
- 64-Gallon Bins – Our 64-gallon bins hold up to 225 pounds of paper and measure 40″h x 23.5″w x 30″d
- 95-Gallon Bins – Our 95-gallon bins hold up to 340 pounds of paper and measure 46″h x 26″w x 34″d
- Your documents are inserted into a slot on the secured container(s), where they are safeguarded until your scheduled service visit.
- On your scheduled service day, a uniformed TrueShred professional will arrive at your location to securely collect the contents of your locked container(s), and securely destroy them curbside, aboard one of our on-site shredding trucks.
- Our powerful, state-of-the-art industrial trucks shred paper, hanging file folders, staples, paperclips, and even binder clips at a rate of 8,000 lbs. per hour – minimizing time at your site and saving you time and effort.
- TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction upon the completion of each shredding visit, as audit evidence for HIPAA, FACTA, and GLB compliance.
- We securely recycle 100% of all shredded paper material.
TrueShred takes every precaution when it comes to preserving the confidentiality and security of your sensitive documents. As a NAID AAA Certified on-site shredding company, we are required to adhere to the highest security standards in the document destruction industry.
You can trust the TrueShred process for your most sensitive data. Contact our team online or give us a call at (888) 322-3218.
The TrueShred Document Destruction Process: A Secure Chain of Custody
Shredding On-site vs Off-site
TrueShred offers on-site and off-site shredding for you convenience. On-site shredding is great for businesses that are looking for immediate destruction that you get to witness first-hand. Mobile shredders are custom designed vehicles with a built-in, industrial shredder that come directly to your place of business and shred materials on the spot. Customers are encouraged to observe the procedure, and are issued a Certificate of Destruction prior to departure.
Off-site shredding is best for businesses that have less time to focus on shredding. This service is as simple as moving all of your documents to our secure, locked bins, then leaving them for us to collect and shred. We’ll take the documents to our secure, off-site facility to destroy at a later time. Unlike other shredding companies, we maintain a strict chain of custody of your documents to ensure they don’t end up in the wrong hands in the shredding process. Just like on-site shredding, you’ll be issued a Certificate of Destruction once we are done.
Mobile Shredding Services
Don’t spend hours feeding a limited-capacity shredder! Call TrueShred; we come right to your business and provide on-site document destruction services that are tailored to your requirements.
Why Trust TrueShred With Your Document Destruction?
TrueShred is recognized for our comprehensive security process and dedication to excellence. We’ve earned the trust of our clients by providing consistently reliable and secure service.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain-of-custody for your sensitive material from the time it leaves your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE