Our Certified Shredding Services
Providing NAID AAA-Certified Shredding Services in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC
TrueShred provides NAID AAA-certified shredding services to businesses and individuals throughout the DC metro area. And we do it all on site at our clients’ locations! Our mobile shredding truck destroys documents at companies large and small on weekly or monthly schedules or on demand.
Contact TrueShred online or call us at 888-322-3218 for an estimate on shredding services in Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC.
Why Do We Shred On Site?
TrueShred shreds exclusively on site because we refuse to compromise your security. On-site shredding reduces risks by confining the chain of custody to your site. If you’d like, you can even witness the entire shredding process via a closed circuit monitor.
TrueShred’s high-tech shredding trucks are heavy duty machines with full-force shredding capabilities. Our mobile shredders can shred up to 6,000 pounds of paper per hour. In addition, the trucks can destroy media like computer backups, videotapes, and more.
Benefits Of Mobile Document Shredding Include:
- Ease – You don’t have to remove staples or paper clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all, at your location!
- Security – With our secure chain of custody, you don’t have to worry about your confidential information being accessed from the trash. Your documents go straight from your home or office to our uniformed employee to the shredder. All shred waste is recycled.
- Time and labor savings – Let us do the shredding and you’ll have one less task to worry about!
DC-Area Document Destruction Services
TrueShred offers a variety of shredding and document destruction services to meet the needs of a wide variety of businesses, firms, and agencies.
Scheduled/Ongoing Shredding Services
For scheduled or ongoing shredding services, TrueShred will place locked bins or consoles throughout your facility (free of charge) for the collection of confidential material. On a regular basis, our bonded, uniformed service tech will come to your office, empty your containers, and shred the contents in our state-of-the-art shredding truck.
Many of our clients don’t have regular shredding needs, but do have bulk documents and records that need to be destroyed either at the end of a retention period or after a big household cleanup or reorganization. We offer one-time shredding options for these situations.
Our law office shredding services keep legal firms in compliance with the Economic Espionage Act, FACTA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and the U.S. Patriot Act. We help ensure a proper audit trail for all discarded client records by issuing a Certificate of Destruction to your legal practice following each service visit.
With our medical office shredding services, TrueShred ensures compliance and a proper HIPAA audit trail for all discarded PHI by issuing a Certificate of Destruction to your medical practice following each service visit.
Financial & Accounting Shredding
Our financial shredding services help you ensure compliance with FACTA, the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, and Sarbanes-Oxley.
Real Estate & Title Company Shredding
TrueShred ensures systematic compliance and a proper audit trail of destroyed client closing files by issuing Certificates of Destruction for each service visit with our title company and real estate firm shredding services.
GSA Schedule Shredding
TrueShred has been awarded a GSA pricing schedule. This policy ensures that agencies at all levels may take advantage of the secure government on-site shredding services offered by TrueShred.
Our Satisfied Clients
“I have worked with several document destruction companies over the past ten years and until contracting with TrueShred, I hadn’t met a company with which I felt so compelled to share with professional colleagues. TrueShred’s personnel are always polite, considerate, timely and attentive… I trust all of my future shredding needs to TrueShred!”
Katy Moore, Office Administrator
Law Office of Kevin Wilson
Why Choose TrueShred for Secure Shredding Services?
You Can Trust TrueShred Through The Entire Process.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process .
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
Secure Shredding Services in Metro DC
When you need confidential document destruction in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington DC, contact TrueShred here or call 888-322-3218. You can also use our online form to request pricing. We look forward to serving your shredding needs—and keeping you in compliance!