Plant-Based Shredding Services
If your company generates stacks of financial statements, medical records, memos, and other sensitive paperwork, you need a safe, secure, and cost-effective way to discard them. As a professional document shredding company in Washington, DC, TrueShred has you covered. We offer both on-site and plant-based shredding to meet your needs.
Learn more about our plant-based document destruction services. Then, contact us at (888) 750-8783 for a free quote.
What to Expect from Plant-Based Shredding Services
Whether you’re relocating your business, working through your annual retention schedule, or hoping to reduce storage costs, our shredding services can help you meet your goals. Plant-based shredding is when document destruction occurs at an off-site shredding facility. For optimal convenience and security, we can pick up your confidential files from your business location and haul them in a secure truck to our plant in Gainesville, VA. You can also drop off your documents if you prefer.
Trained and professional employees carry out the shredding procedure at our facility using industry-leading equipment. This technology allows us to handle your bulk shredding needs with ease.
Benefits of Plant-Based Shredding
Both on-site and plant-based shredding have advantages. Here’s why many of our customers choose plant-based shredding:
- Fast and easy: When the time comes to destroy your confidential documents, simply call TrueShred to schedule a pickup time. The transfer occurs quickly and discreetly, with little to no distraction to your employees or customers. You may prefer this over having a shredding truck linger in the parking lot.
- Safe and secure: Rest assured that when we transport your sensitive information to our plant for shredding, the chain of custody is not broken. As a certified shredding company, we never subcontract our services to different parties. Rather, we allow our customers to track their containers, viewing when and where the documents are shredded. We deliver a list of materials destroyed and a Certificate of Destruction to solidify this process.
- Video surveillance: We record the shredding procedure for complete peace of mind that your documents have been destroyed. We also secure our restricted-access facility with 24/7 surveillance so we always have eyes and ears on the shredding process.
If you prefer on-site shredding, TrueShred offers this service as well. On-site document destruction involves bringing a mobile shredding truck to your location. Your paperwork is shredded curbside, which you can watch live from a closed-circuit monitor mounted to the side of the truck. You also immediately receive a Certificate of Destruction for your compliance records.
Why Choose TrueShred for Plant-Based Shredding Services?
We are proud to have AAA certification from the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID). This distinction sets us apart as a highly qualified shredding service provider. To maintain our certification, we undergo annual audits and even random audits, demonstrating our compliance with more than 20 industry standards.
In addition to being AAA NAID-certified, consider these additional reasons to trust TrueShred for your secure shredding needs:
- We are locally owned and operated.
- Our company was founded by security industry professionals.
- We ensure a secure chain of custody.
- Our pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward.
- We securely recycle 100% of all shredded material.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
Secure Document Destruction in the DC Area
Keep your sensitive information secure with plant-based shredding services. Whether you require recurring document destruction or one-time service, you’ll find the peace of mind you’re looking for with TrueShred.
To request an estimate for plant-based shredding in the DC area, please contact us at (888) 750-8783 today.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE