Secure Shredding Service for Fairfax, Virginia
Do you need secure paper shredding services in Fairfax? Don’t let those confidential files and documents pile up! Call TrueShred. We’ll come to your location and shred your documents on-site in our innovative shredding truck. This eliminates the need for you to pack up your files and transport them to another location to be shredded. TrueShred delivers convenience and security.
When you need secure on-site document destruction in Fairfax, you need a trustworthy company. With TrueShred, you can rest easy knowing you have an NAID AAA certified shredding company. Your selection of TrueShred ensures the highest possible security standards for your on-site shredding partner.
Contact us today to ask any questions you may have or schedule shredding service in the Fairfax area! Just call (888) 322-3218. We are known for our reliability, dependability, and security.
Our Document Shredding Services in Fairfax, VA
We have services for every shredding necessity you may have. If you don’t see what you need here, call us for a customized solution. Our mobile shredding services come to you for security and convenience!
Confidential Commercial On-Site Document Destruction
We provide the essential service of secure document shredding for the following:
- Legal firms
- Medical providers
- Title and real estate companies
- Financial and accounting firms
- Government agencies and departments
- Other personal information
Contact TrueShred to schedule confidential commercial shredding services in the Fairfax area today.
One-Time Shredding Services
If you have a large number of documents that need to be destroyed in a safe manner, such as medical, legal, or commercial paperwork, our one-time secure shredding services in the Fairfax area are perfect for you. TrueShred offers:
- End-of-retention-period bulk shredding
- Estate settling document shredding
- Other bulk shredding projects
If you or your small business in Fairfax needs one-time shredding services, contact TrueShred today!
Ongoing Mobile Shredding Services
We offer ongoing document shredding services in the Fairfax area on a variety of schedules. We offer the following:
- Weekly scheduled on-site secure document destruction
- Bi-weekly scheduled on-site secure document destruction
- Monthly scheduled on-site secure document destruction
To schedule ongoing shredding services in Fairfax, call the team at TrueShred to handle your shredding needs. Call us at (888) 322-3218 or contact us online.
Secure Bins and Consoles for Confidential Document Destruction in Fairfax, VA
For businesses and organizations with larger-scale shredding needs, TrueShred provides secure, locked bins and consoles to keep your documents secure until your scheduled shredding service.
Shredding and Security
TrueShred complies with HIPAA requirements and strictly adheres to all requirements and regulations for the secure destruction of confidential materials. Our operations manual sets forth the policies and procedures required of our drivers to service consoles and bins, transport confidential material to the truck, and securely shred the material.
Benefits of mobile paper shredding include:
- Ease – You don’t have to remove staples or paper clips from your documents. Our shredding truck destroys them easily, saving you time and annoyance.
- Convenience – We come to you. You don’t have to load and unload boxes or stacks of paper—we do it all, at your location!
- Security – With our secure chain of custody, you don’t have to worry about your personal information being accessed from the trash. Your confidential documents go straight from your home or office to our uniformed employee to the shredder. All shred waste is recycled.
- Time and labor savings – Let us shred your personal documents and you’ll have one less task to worry about!
What other items can be shredded?
Because confidential information is not only stored on paper, we offer a range of data shredding and destruction capabilities, including shredding of electronic media. Our heavy-duty mobile shredding trucks can also destroy:
- CD-ROMs and CD-Rs
- Computer backups
- Videotapes and cassette tapes
- Product samples and prototypes
- Uniforms and ID badges
Why Choose TrueShred for Secure Shredding Services in Fairfax, VA?
The most valuable thing we offer is trust.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm-Leach-Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
If you’re looking for shredding in Fairfax, you’ve come to the right place. Contact TrueShred to schedule secure shredding services today.
Document Shredding Services in Fairfax and the Surrounding Areas
Whether you need ongoing or one-time shredding services, you can rely on the team at TrueShred! Our team has been trusted in the Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC areas for our thorough, secure shredding process, and we ensure the highest possible security standards for your peace of mind. TrueShred is a NAID AAA certified on-site shredding company. We are here to fulfill all of your shredding needs, and you can feel secure with the TrueShred process.
When you need secure document or paper shredding services in Fairfax, VA, contact TrueShred! Just call (888) 322-3218. We are known for our reliability, dependability, and security.
Read what our satisfied customers have to say about us in these TrueShred reviews.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE