Shredding in Chantilly
TrueShred provides secure destruction of sensitive files for Chantilly, Virginia’s private sector and government agencies. Our highly-trained team members will visit your office with our state-of-the-art mobile shredding trucks, or you can drop off your confidential documents at our local, secure destruction facility. Whatever method you choose, TrueShred gives you peace of mind.
Shredding Solutions Available in Chantilly, Virginia
With our document destruction services in Chantilly, Virginia, we collect, destroy and recycle the paperwork particles to save you time and money, and allow you to adhere to your industry’s document destruction requirements.
We take the guesswork out of the process with the following services:
- One-time shredding: The highly-trained TrueShred team will securely destroy bulk amounts of sensitive documents with our on-site shredding mobile trucks or at our destruction facility. This service is ideal for businesses undergoing reorganization or needing to increase storage space.
- Scheduled shredding: TrueShred will work with your business to create a consistent schedule for shredding sensitive files at intervals. TrueShred provides locking, tamper-proof storage bins free of charge, and your team members securely keep documents until our highly-trained, uniformed, bonded service technicians arrive to destroy the documents. The most popular schedule options include weekly, biweekly or monthly paper shredding services for Chantilly, Virginia customers.
- On-site paper shredding: TrueShred’s mobile shredding trucks will visit your office to destroy sensitive documents curbside.
- Off-site paper shredding: TrueShred also has a local destruction facility in Manassas where you can deliver your files for bulk shredding or have our collection trucks securely transport your documents.
Private and Public Sector Industries We Serve in Chantilly
TrueShred provides shredding solutions to sectors that require specialized regulations:
- Medical: TrueShred’s shredding services meet Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations for shredding Protected Health Information (PHI) documents. Our shredding services include Certificates of Destruction to verify the secure destruction of your documentation.
- Financial: TrueShred shreds financial documentation in a secure manner that will allow your business to adhere to the regulations of the Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA), Fair and Accountable Credit Transaction Act (FACTA) and the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SBA).
- Government: TrueShred has GSA Schedule approval for shredding records from public sector government organizations.
- Manufacturing: Our highly-trained team is experienced in shredding business documents. TrueShred is National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) AAA Certified – the industry’s highest shredding standards.
- Scanning: TrueShred helps scanning companies reduce extra paper load and protect their clients with secure destruction services.
Connect With TrueShred for Certified Shredding Services
TrueShred is a local, family-owned business that provides secure destruction of documents. We have NAID AAA Certification and serve Chantilly, Virginia, and beyond, including Northern Virginia and Maryland.
Read what our satisfied customers have to say about us in these TrueShred reviews.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE