On-Site Paper Shredding
Does your business produce a copious amount of documents you need to get rid of? Are you transitioning from paper to digital document storage? TrueShred offers affordable, secure on-site shredding services that remove the burden of paper disposal from your shoulders.
We’ll come to your facility as often as necessary to destroy your documents. We’re available for a one-time bulk shredding project, and we can also set up an ongoing service for weekly, bi-weekly or monthly appointments — whatever works best for your organization.
Our curbside paper shredding service enables us to shred your documents in your company’s parking lot or another convenient location. You can even watch the process to ensure it meets your requirements and gain additional peace of mind. We’ll also dispose of the paper waste securely, eliminating chain of custody issues.
We can shred whatever paper your business generates, including sensitive documents, old records and files that are taking up space.
Areas We Serve
We offer our on-site document destruction services to businesses and organizations across an extensive geographic area. Our Manassas, VA, location enables us to deliver prompt response times and set up convenient recurring shredding schedules for entities throughout Northern Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C.
Benefits of Recurring Shredding With Us
Choosing TrueShred for document shredding offers numerous advantages for your organization:
- Secure: Our secure on-site shredding process eliminates document disposal risks, especially when handling sensitive information you don’t want your employees to see.
- Convenient: We handle every step of the document destruction process on your schedule.
- Reliable: Thousands of organizations throughout our VA-MD-DC service area trust TrueShred for on-site document shredding.
- Affordable: Our services are more cost-effective than attempting to manage the process in-house. You’ll avoid having to take employees away from more business-essential activities.
- Eco-friendly: Shredded paper is easier to recycle. TrueShred saves hundreds of thousands of trees every year through our secure shredding and recycling process.
Industries We Serve
Virtually every business has documents they need to dispose of securely. At TrueShred, our National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) AAA certification demonstrates our compliance with strict operational and facility security standards. We routinely pass annual and random audits, enabling you to choose us with confidence.
Industries and organizations that place their trust in TrueShred for on-site paper shredding include:
- Nonprofit organizations
- Scanning companies
- Small businesses
Let us know if you don’t see your industry on the list. We can tailor our services to any agency’s unique document shredding needs.
Learn More About Our On-Site Shredding Services
Protect your business from data breaches and reduce the risk of non-compliance and legal issues. Contact the document destruction professionals at TrueShred to manage the process for you. Take the next step by calling us at 888-750-8783 or submitting our online form to request additional information and a free quote.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE