Protect Your Information With a Secure Password
There is nothing more important than securing your identity. We’ve all heard the horror stories of people having their identities stolen, sometimes resulting in thousands of dollars of debt or worse. Because of fraudsters, it’s important that you take safety precautions to protect yourself and your assets.
But how do these criminals get access to your personal information? It’s simple. They hack into your online accounts. You’d be surprised to know that many people don’t use passwords that are tough to crack. If you’re one of those people that use your birthday, your child’s name, or the top row of the keyboard, you might want to rethink your choice! The first step to protecting your identity is creating a secure password that is tough to crack.
Avoid Using These Passwords
Every year SplashData releases its annual “Worst Passwords List” highlighting the insecure password habits of Internet users. Below are the top 25 worst passwords to use:
If your commonly used password is shown in the list above, you may want to rethink how secure your accounts! Don’t make it easy for a hacker to gain access to your information.
Tips for Protecting Your Identity Online
Believe us, you don’t want to fall victim to a hacker. Follow these tips to ensure your personal information is secure:
- Use passwords of 12 characters or more (mixing up the types of characters!)
- Avoid using the same password on multiple websites
- Keep a secure file on your computer containing all your passwords
Last year, around 480 million personal data records were leaked according to one estimate. Don’t let that be you!
You Can Feel Secure with TrueShred
Why Trust TrueShred For Your Secure Shredding Needs?
- Our Team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Our Security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process.
- Our Compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance records.
- Our Reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Our Pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
If you have any questions about our security processes, certification, equipment, or our shredding services, please give us a call at 888-322-3218.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE