Residential Shredding Services in Maryland, Northern VA & Washington, DC
Your home office can hold years, or even decades of compiled and obsolete documentation and outdated paperwork. Though these may seem inconsequential and easy to discard, even the most sparse of papers can create security risks, and should be disposed of very carefully. Luckily for you, TrueShred offers the secure, confidential shredding services you need.
Our professional, specially-trained shredding professionals have been meeting the document disposal needs of residents in Maryland, Virginia, and the DC Metro area for years. TrueShred is NAID AAA Certified, meaning we carry all of the experience and knowledge needed to ensure your document removal is totally safe, completely confidential, and absolutely the number one best way to remove bulk paper from your home.
Are you seeking a one-time or on-going document shredding service for your MD, VA, or DC home? Contact TrueShred online today to talk to our secure shredding experts!
Residential & Home Shredding Services
When you choose TrueShred, our experts come directly to you. We’ll pick up and shred your sensitive documents and files on-site in our unique shredding truck, where they will then be transported to a secure recycling location to be processed and reused.
At TrueShred, we offer tailored services to suit your unique schedule and needs, and with our experts you can choose a one-time or ongoing shredding service.
One-Time Shredding Services
The chosen service of the majority of our residential clients, a one-time shred visit is the ideal solution for handling large quantities of accumulated documents and out of date legal information. This is a super-simple and effective way to remove all of your most sensitive information securely, safely, and with no stress at all. Our team handles it all, from pickup to process, so you can rest assured your papers are handled by experts.
On-Going Shredding Services
Though less common in residential applications, TrueShred offers on-going shredding services for residents that accumulate huge quantities of paper that needs to be processed. This option is typically chosen by those who find a need for shredding of in excess of 90+ pounds of paper on a monthly basis.
Why Choose Secure Document Shredding Services?
Our residential mobile shredding services meet your needs in a clean, economical, and effective manner, offering you:
- Fast and easy solutions. When you choose shredding services with TrueShred, you get a surefire solution for your paper removal and disposal needs that handles the bulk of the effort for you–so you don’t have to lift a finger!
- Assured security and confidentiality. Our experts take confidentiality and security very seriously, ensuring your sensitive information is always safe and secure with our team.
- Stress-free disposal. Save yourself the cost (and hassle!) of using small, limited home shredding tools.
- Recycling benefits. All paper handled by TrueShred is 100% recycled, helping to protect our environment and put unneeded paper to use.
Why Choose TrueShred for Secure Shredding Services?
You Can Trust TrueShred Through The Entire Process.
- Trust our team – TrueShred is a locally owned and operated family business founded by security industry professionals.
- Trust our security – TrueShred ensures a secure chain of custody for your sensitive material from the time we leave your office to the conclusion of the curbside shredding process .
- Trust our compliance – TrueShred issues Certificates of Destruction for your HIPAA, FACTA, or Gramm/Leach/Bliley compliance records.
- Trust our reliability – TrueShred arrives on your scheduled date or your service is free. Your satisfaction is always guaranteed—period!
- Trust our pricing – TrueShred pricing is simple, fair, and straightforward with no surcharges and no surprises. Get a free estimate today.
Secure Shredding Services in Metro DC
When you need confidential document destruction in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington DC, contact TrueShred here or call 888-322-3218. You can also use our online form to request pricing. We look forward to serving your shredding needs—and keeping you in compliance!