Shredding in Arlington
TrueShred’s shredding services are a fast, trustworthy and secure way to destroy sensitive documents and records. Whether your organization is a government agency in the public sector or a privately owned entity, TrueShred has the certifications and specialized knowledge to shred documents according to industry document destruction requirements. Our high-trained, rigorously-screened service technicians will visit your office with our mobile shredding trucks to shred on-site or use our secure collection trucks to transport your documents to our local, Manassas destruction facility.
Arlington Paper Shredding Services We Offer
TrueShred offers paper shredding service options:
- One-time shredding:Our one-time shredding service is a convenient, secure option for companies or government agencies that need to destroy a bulk amount of files. It’s the most secure way to destroy outdated records during a switch to electronic recordkeeping or any other major change in documentation.
- Scheduled shredding: TrueShred’s scheduled shredding services allow organizations to select a regular date. TrueShred provides complimentary locking, tamper-proof bins and destroys the documents stored in the containers weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- On-site paper shredding: TrueShred’s mobile shredding trucks will come to your office to destroy files and recycle the particles to prevent waste.
- Off-site paper shredding: Our local destruction facility destroys high volumes of sensitive documents at the end of retention periods. Simply drop off your documents at our Manassas destruction facility or arrange for us to securely transport them.
Industries Served by TrueShred
TrueShred serves organizations in the private and public sectors, including:
- Financial: TrueShred will work with you to find financial shredding solutions based on your business’s unique needs. TrueShred destroys your documents according to stringent security standards, including the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SBA), Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA) and the Fair and Accountable Credit Transaction Act (FACTA).
- Manufacturing: Our team also understands your manufacturing business’ shredding needs — we have National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) AAA Certification.
- Government: TrueShred has GSA Schedule approval for complying with government standards.
- Scanning: TrueShred makes it convenient for scanning companies to schedule secure shredding services for documents that are no longer needed.
- Medical: TrueShred’s medical shredding services safeguard and destroy Protected Health Information (PHI). Our services follow the requirements for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), making TrueShred the perfect shredding solution for your medical practice or hospital. We provide Certificates of Destruction, every time, for your records.
Connect With TrueShred Paper Shredding Services in Arlington, Virginia
TrueShred is a local, family-owned business dedicated to serving the community’s public and private sectors with trustworthy, reliable and secure shredding services.
Request a free quote today for TrueShred’s shredding solutions in Arlington, VA.
Read what our satisfied customers have to say about us in these TrueShred reviews.
”TrueShred was prompt, efficient, clean and extremely professional. I plan to continue to use your service and will highly recommend TrueShred to other businesses.”READ MORE